Preview

"Wait a minute, Bobby! You want to go back to the campsite where our dad massacred all those counselors back in the 80s?" Said the brunette girl.

"Yes, Nicole! I'm going to find Dad and try to get some answers. Now, I know that he has been sending us these checks in our mail for the past thirty years, but we need to know why he hasn't at least come forward to be a part of our lives again. All we know from Aunt Liz is that he went to the camp to avenge our mother's death. Also, I find it hard to believe that Dad did those things back in the 80s. I mean, his old employer from the Videoshack told us that he was a great man and nothing like what the media has shown in the 80s," a young man named Bobby stated as he was packing some necessary items into his backpack.

"And what if we don't find anything? For all we know, that campsite has been abandoned for decades," Nicole frowned as she couldn't believe that her adoptive brother was taking this idea so seriously.

"Honestly, I don't know. What really matters is that I will not stop looking for him until I do. And besides, maybe we could find some information about your biological parents. I know you've been anxious to know who they are," Bobby said.

'It's true,' Nicole thought. Ever since Aunt Liz told Bobby and Nicole on her death bed about Bobby's father, she also told Nicole that she was adopted and Nicole was the daughter of an old female friend of Benjamin, who also helped him start a new life for himself. Aunt Liz didn't know who was Nicole's biological parents' names were, nor did she know what happened to them after her mother had given birth to Nicole. There were so many questions in Nicole's head that she could feel a dark feeling inside her that was urging her to do some...terrible things. As Nicole looks into Bobby's eyes for a moment, she then started to let out a heavy sigh.

"Alright! We'll go to Camp Redwood and get our answers. But if we, I'm going to be haunting your ass throughout the rest of our undead lives," Nicole grumbled as she starts to grab her backpack from her closet and packed a few clothes and toiletries.

"Thanks Sis," Bobby smiled.

"Whatever, Giggles Jr." Nicole teased as she was grinning about the long journey that they are about to have.

(What do you think? Should I continue? Let me know in the comments! By the way, you can find this on my Quotev account. It's under the name, Socially Awkward KT-chan.)