Family time

3 P.O.V.

Akira walked in with her school uniform on. And her dance bag and school bag slung around her shoulders. She walked in the living room and saw Kaname,Ukyo,Wataru,Azusa and Ema she set her bags down and sat next to Ema.

Ema: "How was dance?."

"Good I'm excited for my competition! I'm worried we won't win though."

Ema: "You'll win i have seen you dance your Amazing!."

"Thank you big sis!."

Azusa: "How was school Akira?."

"It was good!."

Kaname: "How was dance princess?."

"Good i'm excited for our competition! Ema could you help me with my math homework?."

Ema: "Sure thing let's go!."

Akira grabbed her bags walking up the stairs Ema following behind her. She walked to her room and sat down at her desk. And grabbed a chair for Ema. They both sat down and worked on homework and talked.

~1 hour later~

Akira and Ema finished their homework. Ema said she was had some project to work on and left. Akira grabbed a sports bra,tank top,speaker,phone and shorts and shoes. She put them on and walked downstairs and saw the boys and a boy with light brown hair and hair pins on the couch.

Fuuto: "Who are you? are you someone's girlfriend?."

"No My name is Akira Asahina I'm your new sister."

Fuuto: "Okay you should know who I am because i'm famous."

"I'm sorry i don't know you."

Fuuto: "Ugh well I'm Fuuto."

Ukyo: "Fuuto don't be rude I'm sorry Akira."

"It's okay."

Subaru: "Were are you going?."

"To the back yard to practice for competition!."

Akira walked in the yard and set her speaker on the ground. She looked at her playlist for the song she started the music. And started the music blood pumping through her veins. Filled with excitement all the boys got up and watched her dance out of the window.

Kaname: "Wow."

Wataru: "Nee-Chan is good!."

Tsubaki: "She is!."

Subaru: "W-W-We should go to her competition." 

Ema: "That would be great!."

Akira suddenly got hot and took of her shirt off. She kept dancing and closed her eyes imagine herself on stage. The boys blushed and looked at her bouncing breast Ukyo went and started dinner while everyone still watched.

-1 hour later-

Akira finished and turned off the music. She grabbed her towel and wiped her head off. And put her shirt on and walked inside. She went and saw everyone at the table waiting. She took her hair out of her ponytail and let her long hair stay down. She walked and sat next to Masaomi and Wataru.

"Sorry to keep you all waiting."

Masaomi: "It's okay."

Wataru: "Nee-Chan can we go to your dance competition?."

"Of course your family!."

Hikaru: "How was your day at school darling?."

"It was great oh and Ema thank you for helping me with my homework!."

Ema: "No problem."

-after dinner-

Everyone decided to watch a movie together. Akira sat by Kaname and Ukyo and Wataru sat on her lap. While she held his waist during the movie they fell a sleep Wataru fell a sleep with his head in her chest while holding her waist everyone aww and let them sleep.

Tsubaki: "Their so cute!."

Kaname: "I'm gonna take them to bed."

Everyone nodded and Kaname got up and picked up Akira bridal style. With wataru still in her lap he went to her room. And set them down on her bed he smiled at the two and kissed their heads. And walked out soon Akira woke up and noticed wataru on her and smiled.

"Wataru wake up."

Wataru: "Nee-Chan can I sleep with you tonight?." he asked in a cute sleepy voice

"Yes silly now go brush your teeth and change into pjs."

Wataru nodded and went into his room. Akira walked over to her closet and grabbed her pjs and laid them on her bed. And went to the bathroom to do her business (Brush teeth,put hair into bun,use the toilet,wash face). She walked back to her room and put her shorts on and shirt but struggled to get the last button closed because of her huge boobs.

"Ugh stupid boobs."

(Akira's Pj's)

(Akira's Pj's)

She finally got them on. And heard a knock at her door. She walked and opened the door and saw Wataru in a cute blue bunny onesie. She giggled and he yawned she picked him up and closed the door. She went to her bed and turned the fairy lights on he nuzzled his head in her neck. And she giggled she laid in bed and he held her waist and put his head in her chest.

Wataru: "Good night Nee-Chan."

"Goodnight Wataru."

She smiled and kissed his head. And heard his soft snores. Her head hit the pillow and she instantly fell into a deep sleep.

End of chapter i hope it was good!

Bunny out!!! <3