The truth

3 P.O.V

Akira went in the house. She set her stuff in her room and went back down stairs. Ema rushed and hugged her Akira giggled Ema then sat on the couch with the rest of them.

Tsubaki: "Imouto-San are you okay?."

Subaru: "Did anyone hurt you?."

Kaname: "Did you see a boy?."

Ema: "i was worried about you."

Wataru: "Nee-Chan i missed you."

Akira walked over and grabbed Wataru. She held him in her lap he wrapped her arms around her waist. She took a deep breathe and sat on the coffee table. She put her hands on wataru ear's he snuggled into her chest.

"I was visiting my father."

Azusa: "I though you said you don't your father."

"I do my parents got divorce when I was 7. when I was 8 I was spending the weekend at my father's house. He was a police officer. I was watching Tv in the living room I heard a loud crash. I grabbed my stuff animal and went into the kitchen. My *Sniff* M-M-M-MY father was yelling at H-H-Him self he was going crazy. I ran into his room and called some of his co workers 2 of them took him away. I tried to stop them but one of them held me back he was taken away. my mother was an alcoholic she abused me."

Akira took her hand's off Wataru ear's. She was crying violently they all looked shocked Masaomi sat Wataru on the couch she stood up and fell on her knees clutching her head remembering the day he left they all hugged her.

"Thank you your all the best."

Tsubaki: "Were family that's what we do."

They all stood up and sat on the couch. Wataru on Akira lap she held him close. She wrapped her arms around his waist she wiped her tears and was happy she was with her family.

Ukyo: "Akira tomrrow you will be starting school you go to the same school as Yusuke and Ema."

"Yay! I get to be with my sis and bro. Ema are they any sport teams?"

Ema: "Well I heard tomorrow their's try out's for the dance team."

"OMG REALLY!!."

Ema: "Yes!."

"YAY well i'm going to go decorate my room love you all!.

Tsubaki: "What is the theme of your room."

" The Anime I put DMMD,death note,Diabolik lovers,Free!,Black butler,Fairy tail,Seven deadly sins,dance with the devils,tokyo ghoul."

Tsubaki: "You watch death note and tokyo ghoul. and your not scared?"

"Nope my favorite are L and Ken."

Azusa: "What's DMMD."

"Dramtical murder my favorite are Trip and Virus and Ren I'm going to go decorate now."

Akira walked upstairs to her room. She went in and changed into short's and a t-shirt and started panting. After she was done she let it dry. Then put posters up and Mangas and shelves and DVD'S on shelves then she set up her desk and computer.

~a few hours later~

(Imagine anime posters on the walls a computer by the window book shelves with Mangas and DVD'S and anime pillows on her bed and a teddy from diabolik lovers on the bed)

~A few hours later~

Akira finished her room. she was proud it looked so good. She then put sweat pants on and went down stairs. She saw Ukyo making dinner by himself and wanted to help with the work load. So she put a apron on and walked over to him.

"Ukyo could i help you?."

Ukyo: "Sure would you mine cutting up the meat."

"Sure thing."

Akira cut up the meat and fried the vegetables. Then Ukyo set the table when Akira heard heels clacking against the floor. She turned around saw a man? woman? with orange hair and black boots the person ran and hugged her.

Hikaru: "You must be my new sister."

"Hello I'm Akira!."

Ukyo: "Don't let his look foul you he's a man."

"Cool Let's eat i'm starving."

everyone came down and they all sat at  the table. Akira with a big smile happy to try out for the dance team.

Yusuke: "This is good."

Hikaru: "So Akira do you do any sports sweetie?."

"Well I use to hunt with my father and we would some time's we would have race's with hunting but tomorrow i'm going to try out for the dance team."

Subaru: "You hunted?."

"Yeah i shot my first bunny when i was 6."

Kaname: "Cool."

Tsubaki: "Imouto-San you know how to use a gun?."

"Yes my father taught me."

Hikaru: "Well darling i hope you make the team!."

"Me too."

Akira phone then went off. She saw Rin was face timing her she laughed at the ring tone. They all looked at her. ( his ringtone is tongue tied love that song) The answered quickly maybe they would not notice.

"Rin you idiot you called during dinner with my family."

Rin: "Sorry i got photo's remember when we were in 8 grade and we went to that Anime meet and after we hid under bleachers and hung out."

"Yeah you got to give them to me sometime guest what?."

Rin: "What?."

"Tomorrow i start school and i'm trying out for the dance team."

Rin: "Nice don't flirt with anyone your mine."

"I'm  not yours you idiot you know i belong to Sebastian michaelis."

That got everyone attention. She blushed and saw lily on the screen. She said hello and Said bye to Rin then hung up. She was embarrassed he called her "Mine" her face was bright red.

Tsubaki: "Imouto-San was that your boyfriend?."

"SHUT UP BAKA he's not my boyfriend he's my friend."

Ema: "why did he call you his?."

"Because he's a idiot."

Wataru: " Nee-Chan can we dance pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!."

"Sure thing come with me."

They walked to the living room Akira put on music and held Watru hand. And dance the rest came in and awwed. At the site then she walked over to Subaru. And grabbed his hand and twirled she giggled at his red face after a bit of dancing she was tried.

"I love you all goodnight got a big day tomorrow!."

Everyone: "Night."

Akira walked to her room and changed into shorts and a tank top. She then went to the bathroom brushed her teeth and went to bed excited for the dance team.

End of chapter sorry it's short i ran out of ideas

Bunny out!!!