Dance Try-outs

No one P.O.V

Akira walked to the gym. Nervous for try-outs. She opened the gym door and all the boys were sitting at a table. She walked and stood in front of them taking a deep breathe trying to calm her nerves.

Hitoshi: "Hello. I'm coach Fujioka name please?"

"Hello I'm Akira Asahina!"

Hitoshi: "Like your attitude kid you may start."

She took a few steps back looking at the floor. Hayato started the music she could feel the music coursing through her blood.

(Akira dance)

Akira finished her dance. She stood tall. They all whispered and discussed her performance. Her nerves through the roof they all looked at her with a smile and she got excited.

Hitoshi: "Welcome to the team Ms. Asahina!."

"OMG REALLY!!."

All the boys came and hugged Akira. they became really good friends. They all cheered and were happy that their new friend was on the team. She gave them all her number. As she was about to walk out, the coach stopped her. Everyone else was gone.

Hitoshi: "Akira do you need a ride home?."

"Actually coach can i tell you something in private?"

Hitoshi: "Sure thing what is it kiddo?."

"Well I'm adopted. My real last name is Hamasaki i was abused by my mother but she's in jail now i was wondering if you could take me to the hospital."

Histoshi: "The hospital?"

"When I was 8 years old my father went crazy. And got taken to a mental hospital can you please not tell any of the boys."

Histoshi: "I promise not to tell the boys."

Ryouichi went with Sousuke. Akira and Hitoshi went to his car she sat in the passenger seat. Looking out of the widow. They arrived at the Hospital and she thanked him and walked to the mental unit she saw one of the regular nurse's and stopped to tell her the news.

Nurse Mai: "Hello Sweetheart how are you?."

"I'm good Nurse Mai I have good news!"

Nurse Mai: "What is it sweetheart?"

"I made the school dance team!"

Nurse: " congratulations. That's great your father has told me all about your dancing!"

"Thanks Nurse Mai!"

Akira walked down to his room. She slid open the door and saw him reading. She walked over and sat on his bed. He set his book down and smiled he pulled her in his lap happy to see her she smiled excited to tell him the news.

"Hello Dad!"

Dad: "Hello Princess!"

"I have good news!"