A bit of closure please?

Breaking from the monotony,this chapter has the dialogue between Tara and Westley. This is after Tara's dad gives both of them a talk,and Westley tries to find his girlfriend to no avail. This happens in Tara's bedroom:

(Tara enters the room looking relieved and finds Westley at the window)

Tara: Hey West,I'm back!
Westley: How did it go?
Tara: It went better than expected,I thought dad would fume and -
Westley: Me too...after all I've done... I know I have a lot of explaining to do after that sad day -
Tara: Yeah,you do West,you left without a trace...then Kenzie went back to the squad,and still talk to me,I don't understand what's going on!
Westley: Ok...here goes,I know I have a lot of explaining to do,and I only ask for you to hear me out until I'm done,can you do that for me Tara?
Tara:I'll try,can I lift my hand to clarify?
Westley: Sure...can I go ahead?

(He comes and sits on the bed. Tara sits on the carpet opposite him,and folds her arms,waiting for the whole explanation)

Westley: First you need to know that Kenzie is my girlfriend,yes,I should have told you way earlier,I apologise. Secondly,she's pregnant -

Tara raises her hand.

Westley:Yes Tara.
Tara: You were staying with her all this time? No wonder you joined her squad after destroying me. I hope you're enjoying the fruits of your labor now.
Westley: (rudely) You're done?
Tara: You have no right to be rude to me especially after wronging me (she rolled her eyes)
Westley: I'm sorry Tara (he rubbed his forehead tiredly. Tara shrugged her shoulders and remained silent)so the next day I ran off not knowing where I was heading. I couldn't come back here coz,yeah,and I decided to continue coming to school to low-key watch over you and Kenzie. When you're brutally tortured,I felt like hanging myself,coz I let them win. I didn't protect you,the way I thought I did by ratting out ,together with Kenzie about the essay. Jason owed me a big one by helping me carry you to his place and we planned to get you home before Uncle arrives from new York. I told him that if he smells what happened more torture will happen to you,because of the good deed you did.
Tara: So what was the favor you did for Jason? What you said back there?
Westley: He was a drug dealer,I say was coz after this episode he completely stopped. So after I ran away from Kenzie,he offered a place to stay for me and he told me that many guys have stayed here due to their mistakes,the same one I did. In this house there were many rolls of bhang and cocaine stacked up in a wardrobe. Two days later the police unexpectedly raided the house and I was within the premises,and I gave myself to be arrested,on condition that it didn't leak into the news. I told them that they weren't mine and I'm repaying the kindness that Jason did for me. They called him and he admitted the fact that he was the owner.
Tara: So what happened?
Westley: We reached a truce and burned all the drugs in an incinerator,fat away from people settlement. Jason changed his ways and he's still amazed that I willingly ratted myself. We've become inseparable.(he smiled as he said that)
Tara: I'm so sorry that I made things difficult here at home. If we got to talk things out you wouldn't be in this mess. I'm the one at fault with my stubbornness. I apologise and I forgive you. Can we start again?(she stretched out her hands and Westley took them)
Westley: I love you Tara,and I hate the way you had to go through all that. Actually if we hadn't told Candice and her squad about the essay,then the bullying would have stopped. No one would have had to suffer,so really I plead for your forgiveness.
Tara: It's no use blaming ourselves,the past has passed and we need to move on. Thank God I have a second chance,and I'll figure out another way of defeating bullying in Neverdale.
Westley: Aren't you scared for your life?
Tara: Me? As I told dad,I'm down but not out. Fear has no place for a freedom and equality fighter like me.
Westley: And I'll help you achieve that,whatever it takes. You've forgiven me?
Tara gives him a sly look,and stood up to hug Westley tightly.
Tara: I love you so much and I don't wanna lose you again. We should always allow compromise so that no one gets hurt in the end. And I've not forgiven you,I've fully forgiven you West.
Westley: (Tears falling from his eyes) Thank you soooo much Tara,I promise to be more understanding and use my head more often.
(They both laughed)
Tara: How's Kenzie doing?
Westley: (looking surprised) Honestly I don't know Tara,I'm looking for her at the moment...do you still have her number?
Tara: Nope I don't,I still have a bone to pick with her,until she comes up to me,I'm not talking to her.
Westley : I understand,but away from her...did you miss me all that time? How was it without me?

The two continued talking and catching up until dinner was served. They believed in their hearts that it was the best dinner,not only because of Mr. Lapikinsi's tasty and sumptuous cuisine but love sweetened the reunion.