CHAPTER FOURTEEN: revelation

"Miss Garcia you are back" jaden said, I was still trying to blink away my tears when I felt gabriela hug me, I cried even more. 

"It's ok sweety I'm here" gabriela soothed me. 

"You left me" I cried. 

"I know and I'm sorry" 

I pulled away and wiped my tears, was this really happening?, was gabriella really here? 

"You said you didn't want to be my friend anymore" I faught back the tears that threatened to pour out once more. 

"I lied I'm sorry" 

"You still haven't healed?" jaden's voice came out of the blue. 

"I have" Gabriela said sounding like she was trying really hard to stay calm. 

"Then why do you have this on?" Jaden asked pulling gabriealla's scarf revealing a deep red bruise on gabriela's neck, I gasped at the sight. "I didn't do that" Jaden said. 

"Yes you didn't now give me my damn scarf" Gabriela said angrily. 

"Fine" he gave gabriela her scarf rolling his eyes dramatically and left. 

"Where were you?" I asked gabriela as soon as we were alone. 

"I was at home" she wrapped her scarf around her neck. 

"Your mother said you were In africa" 

"I know, I asked her to say that to anyone who came looking for me" she said. 

"Why?" asked 

"I was still recovering" 

"Recovering from what?" I asked 

"Look maybe It's better I just tell you now since you are going to find out anyway" 

"You have aids?" I gasped clasping my mouth. 

"No" she laughed "Damn how do I explain this?" she asked more to herself than me, I stayed quiet. "You noticed how creepy this town Is?" 

Duh, I stared at her not answering "Ok" she said "Remember when you first arrived here you were told not to go to the lake" 

"Yeah" I said sitting down and she joined me. 

"Well It Is believed that there are things that Inhibit the water" gabriela said. 

"Things?" 

"Demonic creatures rather" she said. 

"Gabriela what Is this all about?" I asked. 

"They exist" 

"What exists?" I asked not even knowing what she was talking about. 

"The creatures" she whispered  

"What creatures?" I asked laughing, this Is ridiculous, I wonder If her brain recovered when she recovered from whatever that she had, had. 

"They are new species, half fish half vampire" 

I laughed, loud "What the hell? are you ok gabriela?" I asked and saw Jaden approaching. 

"He's one of them" Gabriela pointed at him as he sat down across from us. 

I rubbed my face In frustration, I needed to get out of this town my friend had gone crazy. 

"You don't believe your friend?" jaden said cocking his head to the side In amusement. 

"I....I....." I ran out of words as I saw his yes clouding and turning peach black, I shook my head I had to be dreaming. 

"Come on don't tell me you don't remember me, I know I did not compel you" he said revealing large canines my brain went dead for a couple of seconds and when It came back I got up slowly from the table. 

"See she's taking It well" gabriela said and I ran, fast screaming, loud. 

I reached the exit and the doors were locked I banged on the door helplessly. 

"Help! help!" I screamed over and over again. 

"Donna please stop screaming" I heard gabriela's voice, I screamed louder until I felt my boy being slammed against jaden who held me by my shoulders "Stop" he whispered and I was partially distracted but as soon as he let me go I ran for It screaming help, a lot of kids were coming out of their classes looking at me as I ran down the hall screaming help and once again I was caged In Jaden's arms. I looked around through my tears to see that I had ran back to the cafeteria how stupid of me. I started screaming again and jaden's hand came up to my mouth to muffle the screaming. 

"Stay quiet" he growled, I tried biting his hand but I couldn't, my whole body was shaking violently with pure fear. 

"Donna please stay quiet, we can explain" Gabriela said Appearing In front of me. 

I looked at here as tears fell relentlessly down my face, my heart was pounding hard, I felt so betrayed by gabriela how could she just stand there and watch this monster handling me and tell me to stay quiet?. 

I felt jaden's hand moving my hair to the side revealing my neck, I couldn't see him since he was behind me his grip on me tight threatening to crash me, his hand moved away from my mouth and I screamed just then I saw gabriela's eyes widen as she saw something I couldn't carefully my head was cocked to the side "Don't move" He whispered his voice too raspy and then I felt his teeth sink Into me, I wriggled trying to struggle out of his grip all kinds of cries escaping my lips and I felt his teeth ripping my skin. "Shit" He muttered. 

I cried out help one more time and my knees gave out on me, I wailed like a wounded animal as I fell Into unconsciousness.