CHAPTER SIX: what now?

"Please don't cry, I'm sorry" A now familiar voice said then the weight was shifted off me. 

"No screaming" he said and I nodded then he removed his hand from my mouth. 

"What the hell Is wrong with you?" I screeched as soon as I could talk. 

"I'm sorry" 

"You are sorry? you are sorry?" I screamed "You almost gave me a freaking heart attack I thought you were gonna kill me or something or are you" I squinted my eyes looking at him. 

"No I'm not here to kill you though It would be within my right, no I have not come here" 

"What?" he did not answer me then realization hit me "You are the guy from the stationary shop, The rude fellow who was glaring at me In there not so long ago" I pointed at the dinner.He rolled his eyes 

"If you put It like that then no Its not me" 

"But I saw you  I'm not stupid" Wait I was stupid he didn't really mean It like that, Damn I should have been more attentive In my English classes. 

"No you are not" 

"Why did you do what you just did?" 

"I'm just trying to help you" 

"Couldn't you do that nicely like other people?" 

"I guess I'm just living up to my name?" 

"Your name which Is?" damn just standing here was killing me, I was already feeling my skin tingling and I wasn't even looking at him. 

"The creepy hot guy" he said, right then I wanted so badly to look at him but I knew that would be the end of me so I kept looking at my shoes. 

"Who told you that?" I was shocked he knew that I thought only me and Gabriela knew that. 

"Its a small town news travel fast" he said tugging at my other wrist that was unharmed. 

"Where are you taking me?" I asked sounding very calm which scared me. 

"You scared?" he asked I'm sure he had a huge smirk across his face. 

"No" my voice was a bit shaky, he chuckled after my answer. 

We stopped near a black car If I'm not mistaken, It was not too bright considering I should be at home by this time, there were dim lights providing the little light we had and I was glad, I didn't want to be In the dark with some hot creepy guy, I chuckled at the thought. 

"What Is so funny?" the creepy guy asked opening the door of the car, taking out something. 

My nerves were killing me what was he doing?, what was he gonna do with me and most Importantly why the hell did I follow him? If I died now I had no one to blame but my self. 

"Relax Its just a fist aid kit" 

"Oh" I exhaled, relived. 

"Hop on" he gestured to the hood of the car. 

"What?" 

"Hop on" He said It slowly like he was talking to a retard. 

"No thank you Id rather stand here" I folded my arms In defiance. 

"OK then" he said and In a swift moment I was sitting on top of the hood of the car. my heart was pounding what the hell had just happened? 

"Give me your arm" He ordered, I looked up at him to say no but the serious look on his face changed my mind, I gave him my left arm.