billies new kitten

Fawns pov

I pretended to be asleep so I could escape when Billie wasn't paying attention.
She carried me in her arms as we made our way up the stairs.
All my tears were out of my eyes not giving me the option to cry anymore.
My head boomed in pain from the massive headache.
"Undress" she said as we got to the bathroom.
I hesitated waiting for Billie to leave.
"Are you going to turn around?" I asked feeling like she wasn't going to.
"No" she smirked
I sighed and took of everything.
Billie placed me in the tub so my head rested on the smooth cemented bathtub.
Warm water hit my feet instantly relaxing me a bit.
I spotted a small window on the other side of the bathroom that could possibly be a good escape route.
"Heres some clean towels when your done" she pointed to a black and white towel, folded with a few others.
I nodded hoping she would leave soon so I could checkout that window.

Coco pov

I couldn't believe Billie. I sat there and watched tv thinking about what they could possibly doing up there but mostly yelling at myself for being jealous in the first place.
I got more aggravated as I thought more and more about billie and fawn, so I went upstairs expecting to hear moaning from the bathroom but instead I saw Billie in her room facing the other way.
I made my way past as the polished wood Creeked making Billie turn around.
She completely ignored me making me feel more sadness and anger. I went to my room and dove under the covers.
I felt like crying but I didn't know what to cry about and why. Why did I want Billies attention all of a sudden?
My thoughts were soon interrupted when I heard the sound of something falling over then a scream.
"FUCKING BITCH" Billie yelled making me jump out of bed to see what was happening.
I heard fawn wailing as I approached the bathroom.
The door was cracked open, Fawn was on the floor struggling and Billie sat nonchalantly pinning her to the floor.
"You try to escape again and you'll be dead" Billie whispered to Fawn who was still struggling.
I glanced up seeing a small window which was open and a hinge completely torn off.
I hurried back to my room.
Fawns wailing filled the house but eventually stopped when Billie took her down the the basement, I assumed. I curled up under the covers trying to breath from all the commotion that just happend.
All I wanted was things how they used to be with Billie giving all the attention to me and Fawn not here.
"Goodmorning" Billie said blankly, leaving out the "baby" or "hot coco".
"Morning" I murmured shyly as she handed me a plate of waffles, vegan sausage, hash browns and a mini bowl of fruit.
I smiled and snatched it from her eating everything and not leaving a crumb.
Billie walked out and down the hall.
"You enjoying it kitten" I heard her faint voice down the hall which I assumed she was talking to Fawn.
I wasn't about to let Fawn steal Billie from me.