the new girl

I looked down at coco the best i could in the dark, she was fast asleep.
-

Coco pov

"Goodmorning hot coco" Billie softly whispered in my ear.
My eyes shot open as I realized it was hours later, and I wasn't at home, found by the police like I was expecting.
I was still in the room with Billie scooping me.

Maybe it was a dream

"That was close wasn't it" she said more sarcasic than real.
I hesitantly nodded, glancing at Billie who had an obvious fake smile plastered across her face.
"Why did you try to escape...I thought you loved me" she said looking away before forcefully staring at me again.
"You finna die" Diego joked passing by our room with a bowl of potato chips and dried seaweed in his hand.
"Fuck off" Billie slammed the door and turned her attention back to me.
I opened my mouth trying to get something out but I had nothing to say.
Billie caught me...she knew I didn't really love her.
Her eyes went wild scaring the hell out of me.
"So you don't really love me" her hand slammed down so close to me I could feel the air on her hand go down.
"Billie no- I- no-" I tried to say but my voice went shaky as my body tried to take a breath.
"Ok" She smiled fake.
I flinched as she stood up and slammed the door behind her making the whole room echo.

Fuck coco now she'll never trust you to go out in public again.

I felt a warm drop touch my finger, not noticing I was crying.
I laid there feeling defeated and hopeless that I would ever get my own freedom.
I played with my nails, looking at every detail but thinking of everything at the same time. A few hours passed making me wonder where Billie had gone. She's always been up here with me.
I did love Billie at some point, but those feelings passed quickly leaving me no choice but to pretend I loved to so that would give me a chance of leaving, but now she knew..
I fell asleep from extreme boredom only to be awakened by the sudden lock on my door.
My body shot up as i stared at the door waiting for someone to come in.
"Hey coco" Diego said coming in.
"H-hey" I replied confused on why he would be here.
I heard mild screams downstairs along furniture getting pushed around.
"So Billie brought in a new girl and she wanted you to meet her" he said turning his head at each sound that was made downstairs.
I nodded feeling uneasy.

New girl? What does that mean?

He held out his hand for me to grab. I hesitantly grabbed it and he lead me downstairs.
"You better fucking stay still" I heard Billie say from the stairs.
I glanced around seeing nothing yet till we got to the kitchen.
I stared at the scene as Billie was on top of a girl about my age, trying to keep her still.
"Oh hey coco" Billie whipped her head around picking this "girl" up by both her elbows.
I stared at her up and down. Her bloodshot eyes boomed with anger as she stared back.
She wore a short crop top with black jeans and fake diamond sandals.
Billie's face rested in a smirk as she held the girl in a tight grip "Coco, meet fawn"