they know

Coco's pov

"Its about time you guys finally get home!" I yelled from my bedroom, hearing the front door close.
I was waiting for my parents who said they were going out of town for the day.
Silence..

That's odd

I looked outside and to my suprise there was no car in the driveway.
I opened my door slowly, hoping it was just my imagination.
I could ever so slightly hear whispering and stirring around in cupboards with the sound of silverware making the most noise.
"Well then who's going to check upstairs"
A male voice silently echoed, which came from downstairs...it wasn't my parents.
My eyes widened as I covered my mouth from such loud breathing, which didn't matter as now that they knew someone was home.
I stood near the edge of the stairs listening, hoping for some backtrack in their plan.
"I will" a female voice answered, already making her way to the stairs.
I hurried back to my room accepting i might have a heart attack with how fast my heart rate was increasing. I swiftly tried snatching my phone but it slipped out of my fingers and fell on the wooden floor making a big thump.
"Fuck" I whispered to myself, diving under the bed having no time to retrieve it. This was the absolute worst time to have butter fingers.
The only thing I could do was watch as someone made there way in my room.
I found myself stared at a pair of black and white jordans with the green logo on the side.

I swear it was a woman coming to check.

My breathing was increasing with each step they took. It was too loud now, there was no way they couldn't hear even with the deafening silence that filled the room.
I slowly scooted back behind blankets that now completely hid me from someone seeing me at first glance when looking under.
"Babygirl, I know you're in here"
Her voice now confirmed she was a girl.
She walked over to my dresser and picked up a perfume bottle, then proceeded to drop it right in front of the bed where I was. This caused me let out a small gasp that sounded like an earthquake from how silent it was now.
All of sudden she dropped down, moving the blanket slightly.
"There you are" she spoke softly, her blue eyes meeting mine. I stared at her, shocked at how beautiful she was. She was dressed uniquely, in oversized clothes with chains hanging from her neck. Her hair was also unique, colored silver.
Her demeanor instantly changed, "Get out now" she commanded.
I shook my head in a panic, now seeing not a single ounce of empathy in her eyes. I scooting as much as I could to the back wall under my bed.
Our eyes stayed on eachother for what seemed like hours, "Well then looks like I'll have to do it myself" she raised an eyebrow.
"No" I hesitantly said in a panic as she started to reach for me.
I screamed and kicked, kicking her.
"Fuck" she murmured looking at the sudden bruise I had caused on her arm.
She glanced at me and charged under the bed, getting ahold of my leg.
I screamed loud now hoping the neighbors would hear.
She quickly dragged me out on her lap and held me tight, shoving her hand over my mouth.
"Don't make a fucking sound" her voice was threatening.
I was an arm length away from my phone, giving me a chance to snatch it and slide it in my pocket without her noticing.
"Billie get her quiet, there are neighbors you know" a male voice said coming in,
"well what a beauty..what are you going to do with her bil?" He continued
"I'm taking her home" she smiled turning me sideways on her lap, then kissed me on the cheek.
"You're all mine now" she cooed, sending shivers down my spine.