~ Chapter XV ~

~~~

~~~

"A fox mask?" Sanji perked up. "You don't mean to say-?"

The large male grinned at the blonde's recognition and faced me directly, somehow capturing my gaze, even with the cover on. "Come on, human. Stop hiding and show yourself! We know who you are."

I stayed trapped in my position, my muscles unable to move an inch. However, I slightly winced at the sting pain on my shoulder where Penguin's grip held me. I followed the owner's hand until I reached the face. He slowly shook his head.

I understood the message.

Don't say anything.

"What? Are you too scared? Come on! I don't have so much free time on my hands. Surrender like the obedient whore you are and-"

"I wouldn't repeat that if I were you, bastard."

Enel stopped in his tracks. The lenient expression he had carried, crunched at the waiter's words as he arched an eyebrow. "Who do you think you are taking to?"

"I don't give a shit who you might be." Sanji's lowered look peaked up and his bangs covered half his face. "You can even be the king himself and I would 't care. But what I care for..." The plate that was securely placed beside his hip was discharged into a wall, crashing close to the god's head. "Is how filthy bastards like you talk to women. They are no objects to be ridiculed and humiliated. Human or demon. Old or young. It doesn't matter."

I side-glanced at the determined male. Penguin, Shachi and Bepo also immediately reacted and stood up. Enel noticed the revulsion against him, however, instead of being concerned and feeling cornered, he merrily grinned.

"Oh, so there are more of you? Splendid. I guess I'll have to report bunch of morons to the head-god." He tapped his chin. "I doubt Doflamingo will be happy that the residents of the holy land sneaked in a whore and almost got away without punishment."

The following scene nearly tackled me to the ground. The blonde had been quiet the entire time and a short moment of silence followed the god's speech before Sanji launched himself with an incredible speed and swiftly threw a bone crushing punch to the opponent's jaw. Enel, not anticipating the movement, unwillingly excepted the fist. His head rotated to the other side while the blood splattered from his mouth.

"Tch. I warned you, Enel." Sanji huffed and brushed his bruised fingers into the apron, being under the impression that the impact somewhat stopped the male.

"A-are you ok?" I asked, my hands trembling at the sight of the destroyed furniture. "Gosh, what have I done?" I buried my face into my hands, repeatedly apologizing for the commotion.

A reassuring squeeze on my shoulder appalled me and I glanced at Shachi. "It's not your fault. The system here is really something else, compared to yours in the human world."