Past Memories

No one's POV

"Suga hyung..." Taehyung whispered.

But, all of them are werewolves. So, everybody present in the room heard him clearly.

"Taetae....is this you?" Yoongi looked quite shocked after seeing Taehyung.

The others were confused as hell. They could not connect the dots together.

Taehyung's eyes filled with tears. He ran towards Yoongi while crying and tightly hugged him.

"H-Hyung, I finally found you. I m-missed you s-so m-much." Taehyung said while crying loudly.

"S-Shh, stop c-crying. Look, your hyung is here with you right now and he's not going to leave you again. Besides, you look ugly while crying." Yoongi was trying not to cry infront of others while comforting Taehyung. To be honest, he missed Taehyung a lot. There is not even a single day when he didn't thought about his adorable dongsaeng. He just said the last sentence to make Taehyung smile or at least, pout. He couldn't stand a crying Taehyung. He always wants his dongsaeng to be happy.

"Y-yah! Hyung! I never look ugly. I'm the most beautiful person alive!!!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Can somebody please explain the rest of us about what's happening?" Jungkook asked Yoongi and Taehyung.

Jungkook was not jealous to see Taehyung with his Yoongi hyung nor irritated. He was just very confused to see Yoongi and Taehyung like this. I mean, Taehyung is from the 'Black Rose' pack where Yoongi is from Jungkook's pack which is called 'Scarlet Moon' pack. He never even sent Yoongi to the 'Black Rose' pack. Then how could both of them knew each other and why are they acting like they love each other a lot and missed each other for a long time?

"O-oh sorry, I became very emotional seeing S-Suga hyung a-after 16 years." Taehyung replied from Yoongi's arms.

Yoongi still had one of his arm wrapped around Taehyung's waist.

"What the fuck! What do you mean by after 16 years???!!!!" Hoseok screamed.

"Hoseok, don't curse in this holy and pure household! No one is allowed to curse here!" Jin said while stomping his foot on the ground.

"But, you just cursed at me a few minutes ago..." Jungkook whispered.

"Shut up, young man! I'm the oldest in this house, so I make the rules here and I can curse at whoever I want!!!!!!" Jin scolded Jungkook.

"Babe, calm down. Let Yoongi and Taehyung speak. So, can one of you please tell us about how do you know each other?" Namjoon was the most polite person among all of them. So, he asked them sweetly and falshed his dimples.

"Yes, Taetae and Yoongi hyung. Please tell us." Jimin requested them. He was surprised to see his mate and best friend with each other. That's why, he didn't say anything the whole time and yes, Taehyung became his best friend in these few days. I mean, how could he not? Just looking at him makes you want to protect and love him forever.

Taehyung was about to reply Jimin but then Yoongi started telling their past.

"Well, it all started when Taehyung was 3 years old and I was 6"

Flashback

One day, a Six year old boy was walking by the play ground. Suddenly, he heard a sound of crying. He went near the source of it.