WHERE ARE THEY

The next day I wake up excitedley to go and go back into the maze. It's dawn so I run down to the opening, to find Minho and Thomas all ready to go.
" I thought you have me all week " I say.
"Sorry greenie, not today" he says and runs into the maze.
"Bye" Thomas says nicely. I smile back at him.
I walk over to my bed and flop on top of it, feeling the excitement leave my body. I look up and see Newt laughing at me,sitting on his bed.
"Shut up" I say as playfully as I can.
He laughs a little longer and says, "The fact that your so eager to go into a maze that all the bloody guys here are afraid of amazes me"
"It doesn't aMAZEs me because I'm so aMAZEing " I joke.
"You don't even understand how many times that joke has been made." Newt answers happily.
I smile back at him, but chuck interrupts our silence and says breakfast is ready.
I walk over to frypans kitchen and ask if he needs any help. "No thanks Greenie,you know your the only one that offers to help around here" he says giving me a quick smile.
I walk out side and sit opposite chuck on a bench. "What you looking at?" Chuck asks after a few minutes, it's only then I realise I'm staring at the maze.
"I don't know what it is" I start "but something feels wrong"
"Wrong?" The 12 year old asks.
"Probably just my mind playing trick on me" I say reassuringly.
"Good that"
All day I stroll around looking at everyone working,sweating,talking.
It was later on that day that people started to panic.
"What's going on?" I ask chuck.
As he stares into the maze he says, "Thomas and Minho aren't back yet"
Fear creeps inside me, pulling my stomach in all different directions.
"The walls are going to close any min-" Chuck was broken of by Newts screams.
"THERE! THERE THEY ARE!"
In the distance I could see Thomas dragging Minho, then it hit me.
'Minho's been stung'
Newts screams were followed by everyone else's , I could only hear a few voices though.
"YOU GOTTA LEAVE HIM TOMMY"
"CMON TOMMY,FASTER"
"YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT CMON!"
That's when the boom of the doors started. Everyone's face went from 'slight hope' to 'pure horror' .
We all knew.
They weren't going to make it.