GLADE

A whole chorus of voices explode in the air.
"Is she hot?"
"She's mine I saw her first"
"A girl shank? What a piece of clunk"
"Let me see her"
The boy who had jumped into the box looked at me sympathetically and put out his arm and said " Need a hand?".
He has a very strong British accent. I shake my head and say "I'm fine thanks" I begin to stand up when I realise I must've fallen over because I don't remember sitting down. "Good that" he says and begins to climb out of the box, I follow him up.
I see these gigantic walls surrounding a big patch of land.
"My names Newt" the boy who was in the box with me said. "You remember anything? Your name,age?"
"All I know is that" I begin. " My names Haven and I have no clue where I am or who any of these people are."
"Well, nice to meet you Haven" he says with a smirk. I smile awkwardly back at him.
" Hey Alby! ", Newt shouts over to a dark skinned,20ish year old man with a stern face.
" So we got ourselves a Girl shank do we?" Alby says sternly but I think he was trying to joke. "Name?" He asks me.
"Haven" I answer.
"Welcome to the Glade greenie, congrats.. Your stuck in a shucking maze the rest of your life!"
"What..?" I whisper,but as I look around I realise that one part of the gigantic walls are open, and two figures are running into the glade from there looking exhausted.
A MAZE.