Chapter 23- A Quick Detour

Lmao I hope the last chapter was enjoyable, and I'm writing this on the day I posted the 22nd chapter. As I'm writing this message, I'm prolly crying over how bad I did on a test.
But that's nothing to worry about.

Anyway, Caw Caw to you all, and this is:
A Quick Detour!

I'm too lazy to put the light box again
Sksksksk

"I miss Xerneas." Y/N stated as her and her now team of five continued to walk torwards the exit of the forest. 'Gal Gallade' Gallade replied, patting
Y/N's shoulder. "Yeah, I know you guys do too." Y/N said with an eye roll and a small smile. "

"Meowstic meow." Meowstic said as she floated up to sit on Y/N's head, making the champion let out a soft giggle. "It does makes me feel better knowing I have an amazing group of pokemon that I can rely on." Y/N replied, not realizing that she was now happily skipping torwards the exit, as if nothing happened back there.

As the team of six approached the exit they heard a loud scream from ahead of them. "What was that sound?!" Y/N exclaimed in surprise. 'Garchom Gar!' Garchomp grunted, looking at Y/N. "I agree. Let's go check it out." She replied as she started to run, Gallade hot on her tail. The closer they got, the louder the sounds of trouble became, this drived the team to move at a quicker pace. "We're almost there! Just a little closer!" Y/N exclaimed as rays of light shone down on her face. "Damn sun!" She mumbled with frustration.

When they excited the forest, they were met with the troubling sight. Three young children were cornered against a tree by two teenagers, the children visibly troubled by the teens. "Look at you three, crying like a baby." One of the teens teased as they laughed maliciously. "P-please leave us alone! Our pokemon are too weak to fight." One of the children said choking on their tears. "Your pokemon are obviously weak, hand them over so the future champions here can make them stronger!" The second teen growled.

"Hmm, I don't think a champion can be that arrogant and rude. Don't you think, children?" Y/N said, her arms crossed and her eyebrows raised. Everyone was immediately set aback. "M-ms. Champion, we didn't expect to see you here." The first teen said, now threatened. Y/N scoffed "Of course you didn't." She said with a frown. On the other hand, the second teen didn't feel as threatened. "Tch coward." They said to their friend who was shaking in their boots.

"Ms. Champion. Finally comes back after spending time with another champion, to what? Earn more attention? Or are you trying to get a lover aye? For a weak champion, I don't see why you should have all these opportunities." They said with a smug look on their face. Y/N glared daggers at the teen, she didn't like being called weak at all. But for now, she just had to brush it off.

"I have worked day and night to become this region's champion. And you, you're someone who I feel like hasn't been put into place yet. Well today is your lucky day! Because I'm doing just that." Y/N snapped, making the younger trainer, step back in intimidation.

"Let's see here, you're a young child that has so much potential. You have a pokemon by your side, and you're old enough to set off on your own journey. But instead, you're off bringing other kids down and being a straight up bully. And why do you do this? Is it to make yourself feel better? No, because I know exactly why you're acting like a brat. You want to become champion yourself, and you're jealous of the opportunities that I take, because you want them for yourself. You try to bring me down for traveling because you want to do that yourself, but you can't at the moment. So tell me. Am I right?"Y/N ended, looking at the teen with the same smug look they sent her.

At this point the two teen trainers were now very intimidated by Y/N, they didn't even know what to say. "So? I asked a question." Y/N spoke up, earning a nod from the second teen that tried to talk her down. It was as if the two teens were talking to a completely different person - Y/N then switched from her smug personality to the usual kind and loving champion that people saw everyday.