Chapter 33 - Grow Old With You

Hi there! Welcome to the final chapter of the story! It's genuinely been fun being able to actually execute the ideas that have been sitting in my head for a while-- and being recognized for that!

Something to keep in mind is that I skipped a few years in the story, so I guess we're ending the way we started... Which is also me skipping time from childhood to adulthood OQJFOWHCKWBCKSND

The song in this story just so happened to be the one that inspired me to write the whole story in the first place. It's 'Grow Old With You' a cover by Jimmy Bondoc, a Filipino artist if I'm not mistaken.

But before I keep y'all longer, I hope you enjoy!

This is:

 Grow Old With You! (Aw yea the light box coming through for thr last time this book)

Grow Old With You!
(Aw yea the light box coming through for thr last time this book)

Underline - Flashbacks

A dragon's loud roar echoed throughout the city as the Hammerlocke stadium doors opened

Applause erupted from the city of Hammerlocke. Petals flew in the air as the bride and the grooms happily walked out of the stadium hand-in-hand. Even if the wedding were to be just with friends and family, that didn't stop the public from congratulating the newlyweds.

Everyone gathered outside the stadium as the happy couple released a trio of pidoves as their symbol of peace-- even if we all know that dealing with pokemon of all shapes and sizes wasn't much of a peaceful life.

The whole region of Galar had somehow decided that today was a holiday just to see their now ex-champion getting married. Hell, even the Kalos gym leaders paid a visit, leaving their region stagnant as well just for that very day.

The celebrations were then swiftly ended by the newlyweds hopping into a flying taxi adorned with snow white ribbons and flowers and a banner with 'Just Married' written in big bold letters.

They then--

"Y/N? Y/N?" Raihan said, waving his hand in front of Y/N's face, "Darling, are you bored of married life already?" The Dragon Tamer chuckled.

Y/N blinked a few times before turning to Raihan, "Yes, unfortunately my bachelorette life will be missed," She scoffed jokingly making him laugh.

"Don't you suppose we should be dancing by now? I mean Leon is already enjoying himself out there," Raihan spoke, gesturing to Leon who was tearing up the dancefloor with a glass of wine in hand.

Y/N smiled at the sight of her other husband. Both she and Raihan knew better than anyone how he was on more than one glass of alcohol.

"If we weren't going to have our first dance in a few minutes then he'd be gone by now," Raihan snorted at the thought of a wasted Leon-- something he was no stranger to after celebratory drinks.