Todd Forever

"Take us to Endless."

James hugged all of us, including Todd, and we were enveloped in his signature red aura. I landed at the gate, standing with Emily and James.

"Where's Todd?" I asked. James pointed to the mountain. A purple glow was swirling in the large toilet before it shot over to the landing zone. Todd now stood in front of us, clad in blue. His skin was now purple.

"Where am I?!" Todd looked around in a panic as the islanders began to gather.

"HELLO, NEW PERSON! I'M DOCTOR CHAMPION!" screamed Doctor Champion.

"You look familiar..." Collin was inspecting Todd, very much invading Todd's personal space.

"Am I high right now?" Todd asked.

"Endless is better than any high I've ever had." Emily said.

"Emily! James is right here!" I said.

"It's okay, I've been around other kids doing drugs before." James said.

"Really?" I asked, as more creatures surrounded Todd. James nodded at me.

"Oh my god. I'm the sheltered one." I muttered.

"Hello, Todd. Long time no see!" Everyone stopped at the sound of the Buttwitch's voice.

"...Do I know you, green lady?" Todd said.

"Ah, so you don't remember like everyone else. What a strange power my island has."

"Your island?" Emily asked angrily.

"The adults are talking, kids." Buttwitch gestured her away. "You used to come here when you were a child and destroy my island."

"It looks fine to me." Todd said.

"It's not fine! It's sticky, disorganized, and utterly chaotic." she complained.

"So is my apartment, between having guests." Todd continued.

"Oh, so you haven't learned to appreciate grown up things yet. Are you still hanging out with Esther and Seventeen? Are they adults yet, at least?"

"Well, Esther left town for college. Isn't Seventeen some character Reggie made up?"

"We think it's what she went by on Endless. A lot of the islanders know me as Candi." Emily said. I'd almost forgotten she went by Candi on Endless.

"Well, I haven't seen Reggie since she was seventeen. No one has." Suddenly the ground began shaking around us. Out of nowhere the Queen uppercut the Buttwitch into the air.

"That's for last time." The Queen then turned to us. "No adults on Endless Island."

"He's helping us." Emily responded.

"I can be here if I want." Todd said.

"When someone becomes an adult, they can no longer remember Endless. He will forget what he's seen once he leaves. This will happen to you all eventually too, and it's already starting for the pink haired girl."

"What happens if I stay?" Todd asked.

"You'll lose your humanity and become a resident of Endless Island, forgetting your former life." Todd suddenly got a horrified look on his face.

"Kids, I want to go home."

"Good choice." The Queen began leaving.

"This place can't be real." Todd began shaking a bit. I motioned for James to return us. We were swallowed by James' aura again, and returned to Todd's home.