Andrew Biersack

Andrew.

What do you think when you hear that name?

Most people nothing or someone they know.

Me? well that's a different story.I think about this 6 3' man, he usually wears a black leather jacket that covers most of his glorious lean somewhat muscular body. He has long black flowing hair that is styled in such a way it makes you wonder how long it takes him to get ready. Black paint smeared all over his long-lean torso. As my eyes move up into his face I can see a black painted stitch coming from the corrner of his purple full lips. Then i notice on the oppsite side he has a small black ring. As i examine his lovely full face something just catches my eye. His piercing blue eyes.

Oh those eyes. I loose my self everytime I look into them. One minute I would be thinking of something then as soon as our eyes meet that's all it takes for me just to loose my self. It's more of a high really. After I can finally get my self back togther I see some black paint beneath his lovely eyes. They almost look like wings. So perfectly done, every brush stroke so clean and percise. Did I mention his voice? Oh my his voice is so heavenly. It's deep and raspy, but not the kind where you can hardly understand anything, more like the kind that can sooth anything that may be troubling you.

More like the kind that makes you just get away for the three minute song and just listen and listen until you are more or less startled because that heavenly voice is just gone. But this man i speak of isn't just any usual man walking on the street.

He is the lead singer of a band called Black Veil Brides (bvb). His songs that he writes just makes you either want to kiss him to death because it is just so heartfelt, or just cry because he is talking about some other skinny ass slut. Also at the same time I do wish I was that skinny ass slut he's wasting his time writing about.

At night as he wraps his long tattoo filled arms around the woman he so loveingly cares for i wonder...will I be the one he writes songs for, will I be the one that takes his breath away everytime he watches me glide closer to him with a smile on my face, will he ever say the words I'm so desperately bleeding to hear? Will i ever be enough? Or will i just stay merely a dollar sigh? Another screaming fan? Or even an annoyance. With these buring questions build up it makes me question weather i should stay part of the bvb army or shall i leave remembering all of the hurt and sorrow that comes along with the addiction to him.

As I listen to his soothing voice in Mortician's daughter I close my deep blue eyes and get sent to an other world. Where I'm in the arms of my beloved Andrew and he storkes my hair gently, and holds me so tight it almost feels like he's suffercating me but in a way it feels so right. He kisses me with the most passion both of our hearts could ever produce. We smile and stare into eachother's eyes, I gently start climbing on him so i can listen to my love's beautiful heart beat while I'm wraping my small arms around him. He holds me with his tattooed filled muscular arms. I hear his gentle voice finally saying the words I've been bleeding to hear my whole entire life when suddenly the soothing music stops and I'm brought back to reality.

The harsh cold world where Andrew Dennis Biersack is still the one i desire but I remain the dollar sign in his deep blue eyes of passion he has over some other woman that doesn't have the beautiful name Celine. Everyday when I go to school and listen to one of his songs as i bump along the twisting and slippery  roads of Madawaska in the big yellow bus, I close my eyes for a split second just enough time to remember his face just enough time to smile and make me feel like i have something to look foward to when i do get out of the jail like school of torture.

But im always crushed when i see him with the woman of his dreams, the one he writes songs about the one he tattoos her name on his body the one he spends every waking minute with her...the one i wish i could become but sadly i realize this dream like state im in doesnt always benifit me.

Sometimes it can bite you in the ass when you dont even have a chance to realize it until you are head over heels inlove with this person you dont even know but you still have dreams about him and you still grow a bond like no other, a bond that he doesnt know about nor would he ever understand...because you're 15 and he's 21.