Harsh world of reality.

Now when I see the framed pictures on my night stand I just cry. I go on Twitter and I regret it every time. I see the pictures he uploads with his little girlfriend. They just make me want to throw my laptop across the room. But all I do is close my laptop and curl inside my big fat 5 blanket full bed until I have to get ready to go to work in the West Gate Mall.

I don’t mind working in Hottopic it’s in a way soothing for me just organize all day and try to forget about the one person who made me happy. Some guys would try to hit on me but I just look at them and say “Is that all you need sir?” and walk away after I hear their deer in the headlights reaction. I hate people. I hate Andy. I hate Juliette. I hate the world.  As soon as I was about to crawl out of my bed of misery I hear a knock on my door. I quickly run out and look in the peep hole hoping it was An—

I open the door and it was only Thomas.

I sigh as I stomp off back into my bed of misery. “Well hello to you too sunshine” He complained. I mumble a few words and cover my face and holding back the tears I’ve been holding for months now.   “Okay girl spill what is going on I can’t stand you being like this.” He says while jumping into my bed and cuddling me. I peak only my eyes out and starts to explain. “I can’t escape him he’s everywhere!” I yell as I sob into his newly ironed pink pinstriped shirt. He holds me as tight as Andy would it was comforting but it made me cry even more.

A few hours go by as I explain to him what just happened and how Andy cheated on me with Juliette and we broke up. It’s been 6 months and 10 days since our break up and yet I still dream about him, I still stalk his Twitter and listen to his music. I want to forget about him but I just…can’t. Why is it always the person who gives you the most heartbreak that we can’t forget about? Thomas had two tickets for the show in a few hours I just about vomited when I saw them. “These were suppose to be for my boyfriend and I so that we could see ya’ll together but let’s go together so that we can talk to him their VIP anyways come on..” He pleated. I got my lazy self out of my bed of misery got dressed in my favorite black lace dress. I put my teal scull 6 inch heels so that I could be almost eye level so if I do start to yell at him he can see my fury and not look down at me so much. Since that he’s 5’6 and all.

After a few hours I finally got the nerve to call my boss in to try to convince her that I was sick and I needed to stay home. I did my hair and did my pretty girl walk out the door. I put as much confidence on as I could. I hesitated to scoot into the long black limo. Thomas really knows how to go all out. I giggled. I took a nice deep refreshing breath in and scooted my way into the long black limo. He gave me some wine and we cheered.

I took multiple deep breaths to try to relax. As the limo slowly creeped up to the sky high venue I sat my wine down got out fixed my dress and just looked up in intimidation. The only thing I could think of was that the one that sent me into this deep depression will be starring right at me in a few hours. I just had enough time to think for a few seconds and I got wisked off by Thomas. “Hot guy alert!” He yelled as we sprinted to the doors. I tried to run as fast as I could. I showed my ticket to the ticket handler and got escorted to the V.I.P. Section.

I sat in a room and got told that Black Veil Brides can’t wait to come meet me and will be here in a while. I chuckled to Thomas. If only he knew.

So I sat and sat and fixed my dress and sat some more. Half an hour comes around and they’re still not here. I went through my contact list and found that I still had all of the guy’s numbers but I decided not to text them because I wanted them to be shocked. I got so impatient that I just laied on the chairs. As soon as I got comfy they walked in. I got up abruptly and fixed my dress and smiled. As soon as Christian saw me he ran to me to go hug me.

I got up and got trampled by the rest of the boys expect Andrew. Everyone stood around me and locked arms. I looked at Andrew and said “I’m here to see my boys and to get closure I haven’t been in able to hang out with anyone in months all I think about is you, you are the only reason why I’m here” I try to hold back all of the tears that where about to spill out of my dark blue eyes.

He looked down at me and slowly looked into my eyes about to cry as well. All of the guys went and hugged me. I looked down and by the time I was able to look up he was gone. At that my moment I just knew he was a waste. A waste of laying around for, a waste of loosing my friends over, a waste of those months just thinking about him. If after all we’ve been through and this is how he was going to act then I just knew that they’re better things to waste your time over and Andrew Dennis Biersack wasn’t one of them so, I sat down and caught up with all the boys and after the half an hour I was forced to leave by a couple tall sumo wrester type of guys. I said my teary good-byes once more and wished them luck and took Thomas by the hand and walked out without looking back.