'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work; but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God; in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy man-servant, nor thy maid-servant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day; wherefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it.' Exodus 20:8-11

With time, after his encounter with the mysterious old man, Finn learnt the true meaning of the fourth commandment of God’s law. He learnt and accepted with his whole being that, keeping the Sabbath is a sign of loyalty to the true God. He’d thoroughly researched in the small cyber café in his town after an elderly couple had offered him a place to stay and introduced the Sabbath to him.

They had seen Finn drag his legs, walking out of a bakery and munching on a medium-sized croissant. He looked homeless with the tattered clothes he had on, and his unkempt hair. Finn felt like a dead man drifting with the remorseless sun that hung above him. His flaky, chapped lips had few crumbs of the croissant lining it.

“Young man!”  The husband, called out to him as he walked towards Finn. His wife tailed him as she wondered whether her husband knew the young man.

“Hello there.” He put his hand on Finn’s shoulder getting him out of his hunger-frenzy state. Wiping his mouth with the back of his right hand, “Yes sir?” he answered George wondering if he’d done something wrong.

 Wiping his mouth with the back of his right hand, “Yes sir?” he answered George wondering if he’d done something wrong

“Do you have a place to stay?” He asked him in kindness. He knew that the young man standing in front of him wasn’t from town.

“N-no sir.” Finn was confused. His left eyebrow rose as if asking them why they would ask him such a question. Would they report me or something? He wondered.

“We have a spare room our son used to live in. You’re welcome to stay there.” The woman offered with a welcoming smile. Her fatigued eyes twinkled showing the presence of the crow’s feet that adorned her seasoned face.