New Book 🥰 New Story

Published on :- 30/12/19

.
.

My dear Readers !!

Arjun and Pashika's kids are ready with their stories...

First one is :- His Forbidden Love

(Shaurya Arjun Kashyap)

Can Yaman , Turkish actor  as  Shaurya Arjun Kashyap ( Bunny )

This story will be updated in two phases of times ..

First one will be his teenager age and second one will his mature age...

.
.
.

Shaurya POV :-

Her eyes were the most innocent one , twinkling like stars bright like a sun.. Her face looks like a Moon...

They way she shuttered around me makes me fall harder for her... ,, But she is Forbidden for me !!

Why ??? ,,, I can't even say her name...

She is the apple of my brother's eyes.

She calls Badi Maa and Bade Papa to Mama and Dada....

I Love her deeply passionately obsessively but my bad luck that i can't even show my love to her...

I can't have her....

My first love was crushed that day when i left for my higher studies...

Her eyes , her nose , her lips and her tears and not to forget her dimples.. her smiles made my days ...

She is simple and sweet just like my mother...

I smile like a fool whenever I remember her. Only Aarya knows how i feel for her.

And Maybe Dadda too but i never said or showed anything about my feelings to anyone specially not to her father..

I sighed and closed my eyes and open only to see her running around my brothers . She was playing with Arin and teasing Ariv... Arthit was supporting her but Aarya's eyes were on me. He winked at me and I rolled my eyes and went to meet my baby sister.. who is my heart.. my Angel..

.
.
.

So how's the starting readers...
It's just a glimpse of the story...
Firstly I have to finish my all pending book then I'll update this ....

.
.
.

Readers i update this because I will update the two POV of the most important character of my both stories.
First Shaurya's from my first book " Unexpected Crash of My Life", and second one will be ANSH 's POV from my second book "Sexiest Monster and His Possession"....

.
.

And I'll upload Daniel short story too..

Daniel book will be dark love and dark romance...
Comments please...
If you want his book or not ..

And yeah !!
Shaurya's book Will be a romantic book but in a twisted way😘🥰😍

Thank you for loving and supporting my books..

ShineeSunshine 🥰😍🤩😘