Chapter 14) Monster's Lost Possession

Published on :- 19/12/19

.
.

Porishma POV

Darkness is the only thing giving me any sense of calmness right now..

Two days ago whatever happened , it happened for the good.. i know i hurted him and broken his trust. His heart is cursing me and trying to find a excuse to give me pain.

But I'm helpless here . I have to protect my friendship and save my baby at the same time. It was a mistake , A drunken mistake which badly effected our friendship . If he thought that I'm heartless then yes I'm heartless because at that time a son needed his mother's warness and love more than a friend needed other friend then how could I abandoned a baby just  simply because he was born out of wedlock .  I was just saving him from the cruel world. I didn't care if anyone said anything to me but i never tolerate that someone dare to hurt my baby.

My parents will proud of me if they get to know about him.  they always told me to do good deeds and Ansh is in the list of my good deeds . if giving birth to a baby without marriage is a crime for the society then I'll accept it gladly. I have no regret , no remorse and no guilt of hiding tha fact that Rudra is Ansh's father.

.
.

I remembered how i went for monthly check-up and when first time saw him , I instantly fell in love with my baby. Even Asha ji tried to understand me that it'll be big responsibility for me.  I was single , alone and broken . But i simply said no to abortion and Without my Parents , i came so far from the crucial time of my life . when i realised that i needed him and his support He was not there because he had his own life to live and that's why i kept my promise to not to involve him in our life. When labour pain started , I shed tears for him because he was not there to hold me. I missed him that time too , when I firstly hold my baby in my arms. Ansh features always reminded me of him.
Dizziness , happiness and exhaustion didn't stop me to showered unconditional love on my newly born baby boy. I named him ANSH , means part , part of him , part of Rudra...

I'm sorry Rudra !! ... ,, I said and closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep but sleeps were far away from my eyes. My eyes are swollen and puffy because of constant crying. My throats hurts because of all screaming and yelling.

.
.

A car horns broke my sweet dreams. I tried to ignore and went back into my sleep but that CAR WALA don't want me to complete my sleeps.

I angrily woke up from my bed and roamed around the dusty Corridor of my home. But car horn noices didn't stop so i opened the main door of my house to glance at the stupid car owner.

My scratchy throats suddenly became dry at the sight.  A wave of nervousness hit me.

Fuck ! What the hell he is doing here?

Nobody knows about this. I only told Arjun and Neil that i wanted some peace and alone time for myself. I never said anything about coming here then how would he know ??

 I never said anything about coming here then how would he know ??