Part 7. Sparks.

Things have been going on really well with George, it's week 2 being together and i have a week left before i move out to another country. He's super busy with all the rehearsals and interviews, so i actually got to spend some time with my brother Jack and mum dad. The boys have finally met Jack, and reffering how Jack has J as the first letter, he's practically in the group!

George has been loving me and caring non stop, but been worried a lot. I know it was meant to feel right, but he's been a little bit... clingy.

It's the weekend and it's week 5 of the competition, they just did the live shows and done amazing, aparently they've got through week 6. We're out celebrating on a sunday night, we're out in town for a walk.

"Can't believe we're in week 6 already!", Jaymi was overly excited he can't stop saying those words. 

George had his arms wrapped around my waist and still laughing along. he acts like Jahmene now, laughing all the time. good thing though, can't deny. "You were epic", i convinced him. "How am i not?", Jaymi being cheeky as always.

I've grown so much on each of the boys. they were so fun to be with, it's like i added them to my brothers list. "So where are we going?", the fine chill air of London hit me by surprise.

"We're meeting a bunch of other people at this club", JJ explained. he acted all weird and silly so i messed his well combed hair up,"hey, you're going to have to pay for that!", JJ covered his head with both hands.

"Nope, i'm not going to. because you love mee", i teased with a childish voice.

"Right, like i love you", he made a sinistic tone out of it.

"Hey! don't steal my line", George tapped JJ's head.

"Woooosh, awkward much", Josh laughed and booed with his hands over his mouth. I just blushed awkwardly, because we both haven't said it. What sort of people talk about love after only dating 2 weeks time?

Me and George shared a little smile. We arrived to the club, it's a decent and elegant club i could say. it's not filled by those chavs, it's white linen designed and all these fancy guys are around. and perfect looking girls were drinking wine. 

"Wish you were single?", i said to George.

"Not even for a minute", he hung his hands over my shoulders and began to introduce me to some guys that i've seen on magazines. So this is the life of a rising star?

Then JJ gave me a nudge, and i understood what he was on about. Ella Henderson is here, i have seen her from distances at basecamp, never at the hotel though strangely. after two weeks this might be the first time we'll properly be introduced.

"Hey boys, congratulations!", she yelled. She had this flowing coral dress on, and still had her hair do from the show. She was an absolute stunner.

"You too, babe", Josh kissed her cheeks. "Ella, this is Ella", George pushed my waist slightly so i took a step closer to her. "I've heard so much about you, congratulations", i smiled and shook her hand. "hope it's the good things you've heard", she laughed awkwardly.

"So.. anybody up to dance?", JJ knows how to save a dying conversation. he's literally been such a live saver.

"Woo count me in. S'cuse me", she said to us and grabbing JJ's hand and went to the dance floor. "Was it that bad?", i made a face, referring to our hello's just now. "Could've gone worse, loosen up. it's a night to celebrate!", George ordered a pint and we went to join the dance.

It was only a few minutes pass midnight, and i told George i would go out to have some air, because clearly the club has packed and the smell of cigars and booze just gave me the headache.