Three; "Onward Sunshine."

* * *

* * *

THE PAST MONTH HAS BEEN,
Absolute Fucking Hell. It's been a week since Mr. Aizawa basically forced me into a dorm.

Quoted by Mr. Aizawa, "This is a boarding school. And if you're not willing to follow through with the rules and restrictions This School has, than you're not going to be allowed to attend. I hate to break it to you child, but you're going to have to get a dorm."

Furthermore; "Besides. Don't think I haven't found out About your homelife- if even a homelife at all- seeking refuge in an abandoned Apartment complex isn't exactly the safest location for a young student such as yourself."

"B-But! That's not Fair-"
"I'll tell you what's not fair. Being the only homeless student At A prestigious school such as this one. Avrie. You're getting a dorm, whether you like it or not."

Of course with that The rest of the week I've been mentally crying inside. I really didn't want my life to come to this. I lived in an abandoned apartment complex for a reason. I wanted to live in a place That I can move around freely, meaning I'm going to have to figure out how to Manage this 'full moon' phenomenon, in a room Surrounded by My Peers.

Luckily, the next full moon isn't at least four days from now, but Since Aizawa has us on a strict schedule; I've been waking up at the almost literal butt-crack of dawn for a while now.

I hated my dorm. It was bright, and cheerful. While the abandoned apartment complex I sought refuge in basically looked like the movie saw- Its evidently violent state seemed to have comforted me.

The walls here were pale but I painted them black; yet still this room feels too bright to me. There's a punching bag, with a picture of my dad on it- and of course I boarded up the Windows to help detain the effects of the full moon- and since there's glass protecting the Windows there's at least a 25% chance of that actually working. But as a plan B there's a pile of chains with Practically inevitable locks I have Stashed in the mini fridge in my closet.

Since heat normally passes through my Body ranging from one hundred to eight hundred Degrees, I Overlapped a few Lose wires in an old mini-fridge I found in the junk yard to keep The chains ice cold, so of course they'll help prevent the change from forcing itself onto me. And if it succeeds, they should at least keep me in the dorm long enough for the blackout to pass.

But so far, it's been torture Having to think this situation through as many times as I have. And after inviting Mirio over Earlier to study, he grew Quite suspicious as to why I had a mini fridge stashed away in my closet.

I didn't really want him to know any downside or weakness my powers have; not only for future competitions but because I generally don't want him worrying too much about me.

We've gotten pretty close over the past month, but that's been pretty complicated too. I'm always such a secretive person, and since we have dorms now; he's starting to catch on. Whose to say no one else has caught on already.