Six; Who needs humanity

* * *

* * *

TODAY WAS PROBABLY THE,
Absolute longest day I've Ever had. Let's see, for starters; jiro has The Best taste in music. During lunch today, she and Her drop dead Gorgeous, friend Invited me To their table for lunch. Mirio togata seemed pretty shocked and Slightly disappointed when I turned down his offer which I couldn't help but feel at least a little bit guilty.

The Broccoli haired Kid Kept pestering me about my quirk, 'wow, That's some Quirk.', 'if I had a quirk like that I know I'd Save so many people-' 'why can't you control your quirk during the full moon?' 'Does shapeshifting hurt??'

Honestly If he wasn't so Darn adorable with his little Freckled baby cheeks, I'd have slashed his face up with my claws by now.

Aizawa, seems to have caught on to my multiple Brief disappearances. When I need a cigarette I need it; why doesn't anyone here understand Nicotine withdrawal? Probably because we're all technically still kids. Despite how old we actually are, and how close we've gotten to becoming adults. Except for the minor fact that I'm Seventeen, and I'm surely turning eighteen in a matter of months.

Anyways, The point was Aizawa, being...well...you know 'Dadzawa'
Pulled me aside after classes to talk about my little 'addiction'.

Everyone here is always so pessimistic, Assuming I can die from something as simple as this. I don't think they Really understand my quirk, nor the fact that Part of my body is Basically immortal.

I can't die. I've tried, believe it or not. Multiple times, it just doesn't work for me.

So I had to scrape together The Little Bit of money I have left, which means I'm going to have to rely on School Meals to get by. If they even do that? I'm hoping I won't robotically find myself sneaking out just to grab a bite to eat out of the dumpster or something.

The last time I snuck out, I committed a highly Irresponsible act. I basically drew a big red target right on the center of my back.

I met a Feathered Boy, and His Dark companion. His name is fumikage tokoyami. We have a ton of stuff in common, Like the uncontrollable rage our darker selves have the power to create.
And the lack of control in our powers.

I feel like my darker Self, is Like a hole different person. I haven't met her just yet, nor had the chance to even face her. While tokoyami confronts dark shadow everyday. In fact They get along just fine.

I've taken a glance at my arms multiple times. Honestly I feel like I wouldn't have needed to look at them to know That My Dark side hasn't come to terms with who we are. Or...who I am.

I've also met a boy Named shoto Todoroki. He was very blunt. I liked that about him, he wasn't pushy about my pressence nor was he A handful. Occasionally he'd retort Spiteful remarks, "you're definetely hiding something-"  or "what purpose Could you offer A society Of hero's, with such an off appearance-"  sometimes "stay out of my way."