Daggers before Dinner

I spun my hips to the beat of the music, I had been with my sister at Klaus's house no longer than an hour and I was already having fun. Enzo had gone out and Klaus had gone to get a couple of 'items'. This left my sister and I in his huge house with his even bigger alcohol supply and some speakers.

We hadn't seen each other in decades... what else did you expect us to do? My sister was so drunk, at the moment she was swaying her hips with a bottle of scotch in hand on the kitchen counter. I was still mystified at how she hadn't broken her legs in those heels by now. I was never a good drinker, I did stupid stuff when I was drunk, and around Klaus I wasn't taking any chances.

I collapsed onto the couch with a sigh, watching Kat come precariously close to the edge of the counter time and time again. Suddenly the music was cut and I twisted in my seat to see that Klaus was frowning at both of us. My when his eyes connected with mine I had a scary urge to giggle, but pushed it away forcefully, blaming it solely on the scotch.

In a few seconds he had grabbed the alcohol from both of our hands and was pulling me to my feet despite my protests. "Come on love, get up. You to Katirina, I want you two to help me with a little surprise I have planned."

I grumbled, "This trip is just full of them is'nt?"

Klaus smiled at me, "I do recall you loving them."

I didn't reply as he lead me down a hall, my sister following right behind us. We eventually came to another large room that was occupied by three large coffins on stands. I didn't know whether to groan or giggle with excitement. On one hand we had more Originals, but on the other we had three of my best friends in those coffins. To confirm my suspicions, I crept closer to see each was labeled with a letter, K,R, and E.

Kol, Rebekah, and Elijah. At least it wasn't Finn, I had only met the oldest Mikealson sibling once, but he was definitely a bore. I dimly heard my sister gasp, this was good very good. I knew the vampires in these coffins like the back of my hand. I knew if Klaus tried something sneaky on me that at least Elijah, if not the other two, would back me up.

Klaus grinned at us, "Who do you think we should wake up first?" as he spoke he opened each coffin so I could see all three of the daggered originals. Elijah looked like I had last seen him, he was dressed in cloths from this era, a plain black suite plus that amazing hair. Rebekah was dressed in cloths from the 40s, she must have had a dagger in her heart for at least 60 years. Last of all, Kol was was dressed from the 1800s, his dark chocolate hair as ruffled as I remember it.

I grinned, Elijah and Kol had always been like brothers to me, Elijah with his caring manor and Kol with his foolishness had always found ways to cheer me up. And Rebekah...she had been there for me when I believed Kat was dead. She was like a second sister and best friend combined. I turned to Klaus, trying not look as happy as a child on Christmas morning, "Rebekah and Kol are going to throw a fit for daggering them, might want to get them someone to eat."

Klaus nodded, but his baby blue eyes were shining, funny how they seemed to change color when with his mood. As if on cue, six humans shuffled into the room, I could easily tell they were compelled by the blank looks on there faces. I frowned at Klaus.

"What?" he asked.

I shook my head, I wasn't with him and his feeding habits later, "Nothing." I sighed.

I turned back to the coffins, "Elijah first, he wont be as much as a problem as Bekah and Kol."

Klaus nodded, and yanked the dagger out of his older brothers chest. It took about two minutes for him to come to his senses, when he did he sat up and observed us all without a word, I saw his eyes hang on my sister for a little longer than needed and grinned, I was so getting them together.