At The Lake (Smut Warning)

When we arrive at the lake Gustav and I decide to sit down on the grass for a short while, so the dragons play around splashing each other with the water from the lake.
There is a slight breeze and the blossom petals are falling, we can hear birds singing somewhere in the forest. Its beautiful.
I lay my head on Gustav's shoulder and close my eyes, after a moment I hear a slight rustling in the trees and look up, I see a baby deer with its mother.

"Gustav look, over there under those trees" I say pointing to the adorable animals

"aww that's so cute" says Gustav with a smile lighting up his face
"i don't really feel like flying after all y/n" he adds with a cheeky grin.

Suddenly he pulls me down across his lap and tickles my sides.
I giggle uncontrollably and try to sit up but he just pushes me back down, but my arms are free so I take the opportunity to reach around his back and tickle his side and then he let's go of me.

"ha got you" I laugh and then pin him on the ground, straddling his waist I decide its time for pay back.
I tickle him and he tries to stop me but fails miserably.

"please y/n i can't stop laughing and it's hurting my stomach" he says in between laughs

"oh fine" I giggle and stop tickling him

I let him catch his breath for a moment and lean down to kiss him gently.
Gustav puts his hands on my waist as we kiss and for the first time since our very first kiss, I feel a sudden warmth spreading through my body.

I only realise I am still straddling him when I feel something poking me in the side of my thigh.
I shift my hips a little bit and then realise what is poking me, Gustav has a boner.
I smirk a little bit into the kiss and he runs his tongue over my bottom lip, I decide to tease him a little bit by rocking my hips back and forth. Gustav let's out a low groan which turns me on a lot.

I stop kissing him and stand up, I hold my hand out to help Gustav stand up and then pull him over the nearest log, he tries to cover his boner but then gives up.

"Gustav are you sure you're ready for anything like this?" I ask him in a soft tone

He nods and sits down, leant against the log. I sit, straddling his lap, this time centering myself over his boner, but holding myself up with my knees either side of his thighs.
I lean in to kiss him again, this time more passionately. I place my hands on his shoulders and rock my hips back and forth again, to which Gustav responds with a deep moan.

"Oh my thor y/n" he says in a low voice

I kick my boots off and Gustav does the same, he takes off his shirt and helmet and i run my fingers down his abs, he shudders and sighs. I take off my own shirt and leggings now, feeling adrenaline rushing through my veins. All I want at this moment is to be close to Gustav, to feel his skin on mine and to hear his low moans.
I tease him a little, getting off him and running my fingers over his boner.

He whines and lays his head back on the log.
"please y/n stop teasing" he moans and starts taking off his trousers and underwear.

I feel myself getting more turned on and when his trousers are by his knees and pull them completely off.
I feel my breath hitch in my throat as

I sit back down on my knees next to him, running my hand from his lower abs to his crotch and down to head of his boner, he let's out a soft moan and I wrap my hand around it, stroking his length slowly. He pushes his hips up trying to get me to go faster, I do that and he begins to breathe heavily.

Soon I begin to feel my clit throbbing, needing some contacts so I stop stoking him and straddle him rubbing my clit against his boner. He moans slightly louder than before as I do this, so I take the next step shifting my hips so that his boner is lined up with my entrance. I push down on him slowly, allowing myself to get used to his size, and then when I feel ready I bounce my hips up and down on him.