Calypso's POV 4

"Grant my wish, Lord Hephaestus?" I asked in disbelief to the god of blacksmiths in front of me.
Hephaestus sprinkled salt onto his steak, and grunted,"Yes. Your wish."
"I- I didn't ask for one yet," I said.
"Well, you wish to get off this island, don't you?"
"Yes, but-"
"Then I shall grant your wish." He concluded.
"No! I mean, Lord Hephaestus, I was granted 7 marvelous wishes. Thanks, by the way," I started," But getting off of Ogygia isn't one of them."
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"I mean, I've used five of my wishes. And I have an idea for the sixth."
He rolled his hand,"Yes?"
"I want to see your son."
He looked at me,"You've gotta be more specific."
"Leo. I want to see Leo." I demanded.
"Errm," He looked around cautiously,"How do you want me to do that?"
"Make me see Leo."
"I can't. You're trapped on Ogygia right now and I'm forbidden to have any contact with my children directly."
I thought for a minute,"What about dreams?"
"Huh?"
"Dreams,"I repeated,"Make me visit him in his dreams."
"Well, he's awake right now....Wait," He looked into space, as if he saw something that I didn't,"Actually falling into unconsciousness? Typical. All of my kids do that. But visiting his dreams?"
"Isn't there a god of sleep?" I asked.
"Yeah, Hypnos. But still..." He let the thought role in,"Oh Calypso, you're desperate."
I put my hands on my hips,"Yes I am. But it's all for my boyfriend. Now, let me see your telephone, I'd imagine Hypnos is on what Leo called, 'speed dial."