Leo's POV 10

I don't know how I fell back asleep last night.
But, I must've, because the next time I opened my eyes, four hours had passed since my nightmare at 5:00 am.
I groaned, and stuffed my face back in my pillow.
"Alright. I thought you'd get up on your own, but I guess I was mistaken," I heard Piper's voice say.
The next thing I knew, my 'sister' was dragging me out of bed,(literally), and on the floor.
Well, if she thought that was going to wake me up after missing a week of sleep, she must've been sick.
I curled back into a ball and grabbed a blanket off my bed.
"Come back when Festus can walk." I moaned.
Piper, annoyed, grabbed my ankles and dragged me out of my room.
"Hey!" I yelled,"Help! There's a pysco lady dragging me! JASON! PERCY! FRANK! HELLP! AHH-"
Piper dragged me down the stairs. She was laughing and running now.
"Piper! You'd better have a good reason for this!" I desperately tried not to lose my blanket.
Piper finally reached the end of the staircase, and rounded a corner, heading towards the breakfast hall.
"Somebody!! Help!"
Piper ran past the living room, and I tried to grab a chair leg, but the chair ended up in the Leo Drag races too.
"Curse my flaming hot scrawniness!!!"
Piper, probably exhausted now, reached the dining hall, triggering lots of laughs from the rest of the crew.
"You people," I said getting up,"Are sick!"
Percy laughed so hard, maple syrup erupted from his nose.
I wrapped the blanket around my shoulders,"Why must you people wake me up like that?"
As I sat down at the table, the Seven's laughs quickly turned to evil smiles.
"Leo, we're here."