Chapter 7 - Mr. Winters

Chapter 7

Mr. Winters

Chapter 10

Mr. Winters

"What's next Mr... Blake..er, well I don't really know you're last name.." I tried to sound cool going for the 'Mr. whatever-your-last-name-is', but failed epically since I don't know his last name. Now I just sound like a complete doof. Blake chuckled next to me.

"Don't hurt yourself over there. It's Winters." He replied, grinning.

"Okay, Mr. WINTERS, what's next on the agenda?" I asked him, wondering what else was in store for me at this school.

"Well... we have self defense. Because it's our first year, it's pretty basic stuff. Do you have any gym-like clothes?"

"Euh, I have gym shorts... but I don't think I have an appropiate shirt..." No shirts for exercise. My shirts were a major no no.

"That's cool. Wear your shorts and I can lend you a shirt. Let's drop by the room, then we can walk to S.D. class together." He stated. I nodded.

"Sounds good to me! Let's go!" I shouted excitedly, hooking arms with Blake and trying to skip down the hallway. Only problem was that Blake wouldn't move an inch. He twisted around so we were facing the other direction and began to mock-skip, pulling me along with him.

"What gives?" I asked.

"You were going in the wrong direction dummy," he responded, obviously getting a kick out of it.

"But Louis... we can only go in One Direction!"

"Um what?"

"Oops sorry. Stupid fangirl moment. Silly me." I rambled on. "Man, I need friends that are girls... oh wait, that's impossible in a school full of freaking attractive guys!!!!!" I shouted to myself, forgetting who I was with. "Oh, right. You're still here.."

"Ahh, yes. I haven't disappeared. Unlike you, I don't have, and I quote, 'ninja skills,'" Blake replied sarcastically. I squinted my eyes at him.

"Shut it Winters. Not my brightest moment."

"I thought it was pretty rad." He said, winking. I blushed under his stare. That moment was anything BUT rad.

"Whatever... to the room?"

"Yeah, about that, we passed it." He cracked up and turned around towards our room and unlocked the door. I followed behind quickly and shut the door. He begun rummaging through his drawers. I took this time to find a pair of black decently sized gym shorts.

"Aha!" Blake shouted. I turned around to see what he was exclaiming. He was holding up a Pink Floyd T-shirt that was obviously shrunken down to a smaller size than it originally was. "This should fit you. My mom shrunk it forever ago and I accidentally packed it when I moved into here." He explained, handing me the shirt.

"Dude, you're fucking perfect. Pink Floyd's the shit." I looked at the t-shirt in awe. I had been dying to get one forever.

"You can keep it. Like I said, it's been shrunk for a while I have no use for it."

"Sweet! I love you Blake!!" I shouted, throwing my arms around him. When I realized how awkward that was, I pulled back. Blake had a twinkle in his eyes.

"No problem Lexi. I can call you that right?" I nodded quickly. More than fine. "Cool. Well, better get changed, don't wanna be late." He smiled and we both turned around to change. When I was done I turned back around, so face a bare back. I immediately felt my face heat up. Blake turned around, shirtless, with his perfect abs. I covered my eyes with my hands.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to look I swear!" I rushed out, embarrassed. He chuckled and moved my hands away from my eyes, his face reappearing into my vision.

"It's fine. It's not like I'm naked. We're roomies, you'll get used to it." He winked and I swear I could've died.

Swoon. Swoon.

Just kidding, but seriously, ahhhhhhh.

"Shall we?" He offered me his hand, which I took without thinking.

"We shall."

------------------

This class was the fucking bomb! We learned all sorts of shit and it was cool. Being partnered up with guys wasn't so ideal, but thankfully, they didn't go easy on me. I would've used so much more power if they had gone easy on me, just because I'm a girl. Good to know the guys here aren't a bunch of sexist pigs.

When class was over, Blake jogged over to me.

"Hey, so we have lunch now. They give us like over an hour to eat. Wanna go change and then head to the caf?"

"Yeah, sounds good." I replied, feeling butterflies in my stomach. Stupid fucking butterflies.

"Hey, wait up!" I turned around, sensing a familiar voice come up behind me.

"Chris! Hey!" I hugged him quickly and grinned. "What's up?"

"I was just wondering if you'd wanna sit with me at lunch today?" He asked, grinning like there's no tomorrow. I mirrored his smile.

"Yeah, I would love that! Is it okay if Blake tags along? He's kind of my guide for the day... or well everyday." I chuckled at my own lame joke, and I heard a faint laugh come from Blake. Chris' head snapped up to Blake, realizing he was here for the first time.

"O-Oh. Yeah... I mean, that's cool. As long as you come," he gave me a small smile. I grinned back.

"Sweet, see ya at lunch!" I waved and started towards our room, in the right direction this time, dragging Blake behind me. Who was cracking up next to me. "What so damn funny?"

"You... ahahhaha, you're so oblivious! Man, poor Chris. He's got it baddd." He kept chuckling like it was the funniest thing he had ever witnessed. I tilted my head, confused. What the hell was he talking about?

"How?" I asked, feeling really stupid. Blake just shook his head.

"Nevermind, forget I said anything," he repllied still laughing to himself softly.

My heart beat sped up as I heard him say under his breath "Damn I'VE got it bad..." to himself.

I turned my head the other way, to hide my most likely tomato red face. I'll just pretend I didn't hear that... that always works right?

"Um Lex...?" Blake questioned. My hands shot up, admitting to be guilty.

"Okay okay i admit it I heard you! I'm sorry! But your in-your-head-voice is actually quite out-of-your-head!" I exclaimed, defending myself. Blake chuckled.

"You missed our room again," He simply replied, ignoring my stupid rant. Oh. Oops.. Feeling stupider, I walked back to our room, AGAIN. We quickly changed and then headed towards the cafeteria.

As we were walking out he mummbled quietly, "Damn I really do.." My breath got caught in my throat. This time I think he had meant for me to hear.

Oh dear lordy lord.

I think I have it just as bad, Mr. Winters.-Julia