Chapter 6 - Logic and Lying Arts

Chapter 6

Logic

"Dude. Wake up." I groaned, and threw a pillow blindly at the source of noise.

"Nnnnn go awayyyyyy." I mummbled. I heard a low chuckle.

"You're gonna be late for first period?" That caught my attention. Sitting up quickly, I stared at Blake intensely.

"First period?"He snorted at my face.

"Yeah. First class. You know? You have like 10 minutes to get ready." He grinned as I jumped out of bed, only to trip and fall to the ground.

"Ahh fuckk you, you could've woken me up earlier! You dick!" I whined, throwing a tantrum on the floor.

"Er I tried... you're quite a heavy sleeper." He replied, laughing. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Fine, fine. At least help me up?"

"Gladly. Ah man, I'm such a dick. I'm helping you up of the floor." He retorted sarcastically as he hauled me up. Rolling my eyes, I headed to the bathroom.

"Such a savior you are!" I shouted as I closedd the door.

Quickly brushing my teeth, I applied a little bit of make-up. I didn't feel the need to be presentable.... I was gonna be around a bunch of guys. No one to impress..

"8 minutes and 30 seconds!" I groaned.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Stomping out of the bathroom, I rummaged through the closet.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Blake said, staring at my clothes.

"Why not?"? I asked, impatiently.

"You have a uniform. Duh." That's when I noticed what he was wearing. Black dress pants, white button down shirt, black tie, and a blue fancy shmancy jacket on top.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me." He winked and pointed to the desk chair. "That my friend... is your,,, uniform." I looked disgustedly at it.

"Are my parents out of their fucking mind? They think this is a good thing to wear in a school full of guys? Ughh. Sometimes I find it hard to believe I'm related to them..." I paused to think. "Ah, but then again I totally can believe it." Sighing, I graabbed the uniform and slipped it on,forgetting Blake was watching. He grinned at me, so I just flipped him off. He chuckled loudly, and feigned hurt.

Oh god. This thing was horrible. It was a black and blue plaid skirt- quite short, if I do say so myself- and a white short sleeved blouse, and a black tie.

Hold up. A tie?!?! Shit, I don't know how to tie these things. Innocently turning to Blake, I pouted.

"Wanna help me tie my tie?" He grinned and nodded.

Well this wasn't awkward or anything. Having him this close... I could feel his breath on my neck.

"There." He said quietly. Creating distance between us, I awkwardly played with my hands.

"We should go." I stated.

"Yeah... so we have the same schedule, because your parents figured someone should be with you all the time to get to know.. and since you live with me." He shot me a smile and opened the door.

Oh joy.

"So what class do we have first?" I asked curiously.

"I do believe we have Logic."

The fuck?

"There's a class called LOGIC?" I almost cracked up. Oh god... a class about logic. I'm just about the most illogical person.