Broken Pieces- Chapter 17: "The Worst Pain That I Ever Had."

Dear Readers,

Thanks for reading with me, I hope you enjoy. I couldn't find the piano version of heart attack, but that's what i would rather have on the side for this chapter. Not this version. I can't help but feel that not enough people are reading though... not to sound egotistical or anything. Anyway, please read on.

                                                                                              Alex:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

I wonder if he felt the same way I felt. Does he like me back? Does he have a girlfriend? Do you think he actually likes me? I hope the kiss wasn't just an accident for him. Cause' it sure wasn't for me. Grr I'm soo confused.

"Hey, cupcake! Who knew we'd both be here?"

Oh no.

Cade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenny's POV

Oh, migod. Why me?! I mean, I know I had to talk to him sometime... but not now, I wanted to get myself ready for this. Who knows how he'll react. I sighed internally, and looked up at his face. I hope he doesn't do anything rash...

"Hey, Cade... I've been meaning to tell you..." I trailed off, but this is the part where i have to keep going, and not stop. "Cade, I haven't been honest with you. I cheated on you. I made out with another guy, and I'm really sorry, you didn't deserve it," I began my long speech, the end of it going to be the the end, of us.

Claire's POV

Me and Lexy were chilling out in the water, when Lexy looked out to shore, and raised her eyebrows, turning to look at me, floating on my back. I looked back at her, wiggling my eyebrows in response. She just laughed, then with a amused look on her face, and a big smile, she nodded her head at the shore.

I lazily shrugged and rolled my head on my neck to the side. When I saw what she was looking at before, and my eyes widened and I jumped from my position looking at Lexy with a look in my eyes that said 'You've gotta be kidding me,' and she looked at me with a look that said, 'There's nothing we can do now'. I just silently chuckled and shook my head, laying back down.

Me and Lexy started getting into a cat water fight, and after a while of getting salt water in each other's eyes, we decided to stop. We both were laughing like lunatics, and simultaneously turned our heads toward Jenny, just in time to see her slap Cade across the face, tears streaming down her own, while his friends stand there shell-shocked. I turn and look at Lexy and we share the same look, worry.

We swim until we get shallow enough to run out. We head straight towards Lexy, and hear her clearer every second, screaming her lungs out at him. Each of us take a side of her and whisper in her ears to calm her down, and ask what happened.

All she did was slap him again and I was getting impatient. So I did what I would do for any friend. This is one of the things I've been waiting to do for a long time, it's even on my bucket list.

Jenny's POV

"I know you don't deserve this, but I'm breaking up with you." I blurted out the last part, getting it over with. He laughed. He laughed. Why? I don't know.

 "Why the actual crap are you laughing?"

"I also cheated on you. Messed around with that Opal chick, you know?" he said, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Did he actually just say that? The trashiest girl in school, I mean, how desparate can a dude be? I thought, he was cool.