Broken Pieces: Chapter 10- One Direction

Dear Readers,

I hope you like this chapter... it's not very long, but I'll write a longer one next chapter. Luv ya,

                                               Alex:)

"Wow, One Direction!!!" Lexy screamed, right in my ear.

"I know, I can't believe it! But can you please not scream in my ear?"

"Okay, but I can't make any promises."

"I know it's 1D, but you can, and will, make that promise. Got it?"

"Yes, mother." Lexy said sarcastically.

"Good." I said, ignoring the sarcasm. One Direction is my favorite band, no offense to the other bands, other bands are awesome, it's just this one is my all time favorite. So we're all here at the concert and, someone throws a bra, right on to the stage! And at Harry too! Really? Is he really that much awesomer than the other guys? I mean he isn't that cute...

"OMG, they're starting our fave song of theirs!!!" Lexy was bursting with excitement now, not that she wasn't already, but you get the picture, and so was me and Jenny.

"EEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!" We all screamed in unison.

"I've tried playin it cool, but when I'm looking at you, I can't ever be brave, cause' you make my heart raise." Lexy went crazy, cuz she LOVES Liam.

"Shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite, you keep making me weak, frozen and can't breath." Harry is one that none of us like, he's nice and funny and all, but he's just not, it for us. Well, except for Jenny...

"Something's gotta give now, cause' I'm dying just to make you see, that I need you here with me now, cause' you've got that one thing."

"So, get out get out get out of my head, and fall into my arms instead, I don't I don't don't know what it is, but I need that one thing and you've got that one thing."

"Now I'm climbing the walls, but you don't notice at all, that I'm going out of my mind, all day and all night."

"Something's gotta give now, cause' I'm dying just know your name, and I need you here with me now, cause' you've got that one thing."

"So get out get out get out of my head and fall in to my arms instead, and I don't I don't don't know what it is, but I need that one thing, and you've got that one thing. So get out get out get out of my mind, and come on come in to my life, and i don't i don't don't know what it is but I need that one thing and you've got that ine thing"

"You've got that one thing. Get out get out get out of my head, and fall in to my arms instead."

"So get out get out get out of my head and fall in to my arms instead, I don't I don't don't know what it is, but I need that one thing."

"So get out get out get out of my mind, and come on come in to my life, I don't I don't don't know what it is, but I need that one thing, and you've got that one thing."

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" All three of us screamed in unison. I was pretty much just staring at Niall the whole time... still am too. So here I am staring at him like there's no tomorrow, and then I thought he looked straight at me, and then for a split second winked. How crazy is that? I turned to Jenny because she is the one who is least likely to have visions.

"Hey Jenny, did you see that?"

"If you mean Niall totally winking at you then yes, yes i did." Jenny said confidently.

"OMG, not to fangirl or anything, but NIALL TOTALLY WINKED AT ME!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the concert, we waited for everyone else to leave the place to leave, and we were about to leave when a irish voice rang out,

"Hey, you!"

We all turned around and sure enough 20 feet in front of us was Niall looking straight at us. AAAAHHHHHHHH what is he gonna do? so confused...

"Yeah, right in the middle.That's her." He said to a security guard, talking about me.

Oh no. He's talking about me! What is he gonna do? Is he gonna have the security guard hang me by handcuffs in a dungeon? Eek the guard is coming over here... Oh no.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Readers,

Sry about the cliff hanger... but I had to do it otherwise most of you probably wouldn't read more!  But don't worry I'll work faster to update I promise.

                                                                Alex:)