Broken Pieces-Chapter 9 Part 1:Hoy E227

Dear Readers,

                   How's it going? Sorry I haven't updated in so long.... I've been hooked in stories. But anyway, thanks for reading!!!! This chapter has two parts to it... and so sorry!! This part is more of a filler and I hope you read it anyway. If you can give me 5 votes, 10 reads, maybe a fan? Then I'll update. Thx so much,

                                                   Alex:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexy squealed as we parked the car and practically jumped out before the car was fully stopped. "Eek!!! I can't wait to see what awaits you, Claire!" "Yeah totally!" Jenny agreed as she opened her door of the convertible that I owned. "I'm really nervous. Guys, I know it's just a clue, but I mean, it might be the last one-" I started as I pulled the keys out of ignition, "Don't be!!! This is totally awesome. You're so lucky to have a secret admirer." Lexy interupted me. "Yeah it's not like he's gonna show up in person or anything." Jenny agreed, "I just am not sure whether it's worth it or not." I explained.

   "What?!You are totally doing this!!!" Lexy argued.

   "No, I'm NOT."

   "YES, you are."

   "WHY!!!"

   "Because he's probably hot and likes you!!!! Don't ruin the one time you get a secret admirer!! Please! I'm practically living my life through you now!!!"

   "Interesting..."

   "Comon' just do it, this could be your first and last chance to chase after yourSECRET ADMIRER. Who knows if you'll ever even have a guy like you for the rest of your life."

   "Thanks, that makes me feel soo much better! Especially when I'm going to get another clue about my secret admirer!" I said sarcastically.

    "You're welcome sergeant sarcasm. And PLEASE! This dude gotta be awesome if he's willing to spend time writing clues." Lexy begged me.

    I thought about it while we were arguing earlier. What if he WAS waiting in that classroom for me? I just wanted to go there though, when would I have a secret admirer again? Probably never. I wish he could just come out and show himself. That would be way easier. But of course he knew that, so he made it harder and more tempting to follow the clues. Grr this is getting to me. I guess I do have to do this, otherwise I'd probably go crazy and get stuck in a loony bin.

    "Fine. But if this doesn't work out, then I'm blaming you Lexy." I told her pointedly.

    "Good, because it is going to work out. Even if it doesn't than me and Jenny will be here for you."

     She had a point too.

     We had been friends since only the 6th grade, but we always had each others backs. When Jenny went through a hard breakup right at the end of 7th grade, we went to her house every day stuffing our faces with ice cream even though we were risking our curves when we would get them later in 8th grade until she finally got over it on July 4th after 7th grade. We had gone to a public pool and then when it was dark we sat on a high hill and watched fireworks. She had so much fun she forgot about him, and she decided that she should get over it and have fun for the rest of the summer.

     So, we went to Hoy E227.