Kisses and confrontations

"Hi nick!" I said sheepishly, I kinda, sorta still had a small crush he was two years older than me so he was in college right now.
"Hey birdie! long time no see!" nick smiled at me and I couldn't help but blush. "Are you ok? Maddie told me what happened in the car"
"Oh dance is fine, I'm fine, is it hot in here? god stop questioning me!!!" okay so I may have panicked at the thought of having to kiss him, and it didn't really help the situation that he was staring at me with his chocolate brown eyes. Those chocolate brown eyes that could make Abby smile.

"Chloe it's just some tongue action! you have kissed someone before right?" Maddie asks me seeing the panic in my eyes.
"Of course I have! who do you think I am?" I said clearly embarrassed, I didn't need nick to think of me as one those girls who don't even know how to hug a boy!
"A girl who's afraid to kiss an older boy." Maddie answers my rhetorical question with a raised eyebrow that is reserved for those below her or those annoying her.
"Maddie don't be so cruel, anyways it's cute chlo you're so innocent!" Great mission failed now he definitely thinks of me as one those girls.

"Ok, are you ready?" nick says flashing me a smile.
"I think so, could paige text me already so we can get this over with!" I said getting more nervous with each passing second.
"Chill chloe, you're starting to sweat as if you ran a marathon!" Maddie said, god she really gets on my nerves sometimes!
Just than I got a text from paige saying her and josh are coming our way.
"Show time!" I said, and with that nicks lips were on mine and I close my eyes as nick's tongue grazes my bottom lip. where were josh and paige? it feels like I've been kissing nick for five minutes!
"Chloe!!!! how could you?" josh says, I was about to turn around and talk to josh when nick bit my bottom. without even meaning to I let out a moan. this seems to make josh irritated as he grabs Paige's arm and storms off with her in tow.

"Woo!! Revenge is amazing!" I said feeling amazing after shattering my image of innocent to both josh and nick!
"Woah! slow down chloe the best part of the plan is yet to come!" Maddie says glancing at paige and sharing a smirk with her before turning back to me.
"Oh great!" I said sarcastically.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Hey guys! dopey for not updating in a looong time!!!! I feel terrible!!! the video to the side or the top, depending on how you're reading this is the group dance twilight with nick, brooke, chloe and maddie. now I have a question for you guys: how do you feel about nick? 😘