Maddie the evil genuis

Maddie's plan was brilliant, if you want to beat the player at his own game you have to join the game, and so that meant that I had to make myself seem like a player to everybody. especially josh dale hyland. that's going to be a bit tricky as everyone thinks of me as the nice, sweet one in Maddie, paige and I's little group.

"Maddie are you sure this is going to work?" I asked unsurely eying the outfit laid out for me on the bed.

" Of course. now we have to make the break up seem as dramatic as possible, to make it seem like you are never going to get over josh. but remember he has to be the one breaking up with you. got it?" She said straightening my hair.

"And why would he want to break up with me?" I said knowing there was a part of this plan I had yet to learn about.

"Oh you may have to kinda cheat on him, and he may have to catch you cheating on him, and paige may have to make him confront you about it." maddie said sheepishly.

" MADDIE!!" I yelled at her.

"Look, you're over him right?" now that she mentioned it, I never felt heartbroken in all this craziness.

"Ya, why?" I asked knowing that there was an ulterior motive to her question.

"That means you won't feel bad about hurting his feelings, and you'll have no problem moving on." Maddie said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Ok, anyway who's the mystery guy you want me to suck faces with?" I said genuinely curious.

"Oh I think you know him." maddie said with a mischievous gleam in her eyes. " nick you can come in now!" nick? nick freakin dobbs? my old middle school crush? oh god.

😊******************************😊

Ooh! Anyways thnx for reading, liking and commenting on this story! you guys are amazing!! 😘