XIII. The Princess Has Spoken

Naruto was walking to the Nara clan, they had the preliminaries yesterday, and he was proud of his team. Sakura and Sasuke both made it to the final round, Shikamaru made it, along with Shino the sand siblings and a few sound ninja's. However Naruto wanted a break, he exerted too much energy and just wanted to lay down.

He wanted to lay down with Shikamaru. So he continued walking before he opened the Nara clan door, he didn't knock, as he saw Shikaku sitting on the couch with Inoichi. Well really Shikaku was sleeping, and Naruto closed his eyes and sighed.

"Where's Shikamaru?" Naruto asked and Inoichi hummed.

"He went out." Naruto groaned and turned back around opening the door, before slamming it shut. Shikaku opened his eyes, and sighed.

"Naruto is going to kill my only son." Inoichi chuckled and sighed.

Naruto decided to walk to Shikamaru's favorite training ground, his was angry but no chakra at his feet so he wasn't that angry. He sighed as he walked to the field and Shikamaru wasn't there, his eyes closed, and he turned back around.

"Shikamaru, I'll kill you fucking dead."

"Head home, I'm sure he'll find you."

Naruto walked home, every time he did the ground rattled just a little more. He missed Shikamaru and he was fucking hiding, and playing hard to get! Which is stupid Naruto might say, Naruto opened his door and slammed it, he took off all his clothes, he walked around in underwear and went to his room.

He laid on his bed and covered himself with the covers but he couldn't sleep, he sighed annoyingly, his birthday was coming soon, and all he wanted to do was finally mark Shikamaru, he was sure that heats were going to be a problem, but he's sure that Shikamaru can help him through that.

"I hate him." Naruto said as he turned to the window, Shikamaru had finish training with Asuma when he walked in his home, Shikaku laid on the couch and spoke lowly.

"Naruto is pissed, you should go see him." Shikamaru yawned and walked passed his father, he needed a shower first and told his father that he would be doing that.

Shikaku went back to sleep and Shikamaru stripped out of his clothes and headed to shower. Once the hot water cascaded all over his skin, he sighed when he looked down.

That had been happening a lot more lately, Naruto's touches started effecting him more than usual, and he was constantly sporting one, even when he wasn't thinking consciously about Naruto.

"Troublesome redhead." Shikamaru muttered as he started to relieve himself before seeing and calming down an eventual angry future wife. He dressed in pants and shirt, he had pajamas at Naruto house he'll change in pajamas after dinner.

Shikamaru walked right in, and walked right up to Naruto's room, he dodged a punch. He grabbed the same hand that Naruto threw a punch with and placed it at his side. Shikamaru then pulled Naruto to him and wrapped him in a hug.

"I was training, don't be so mad Naruto." Shikamaru voice washed over Naruto, Naruto sighed in his hold, before he went back to bed. Shikamaru followed.

"Is this what we are doing all day?" Naruto nodded, as he laid on top of Shikamaru, his legs wrapping around Shikamaru's, his head resting in the crook of Shikamaru, inhaling the natural scent of his mate. Naruto was running hands across the beard Shikamaru was growing and Naruto was swooning.

He was so attached, too attached to Shikamaru which was scary because he didn't mark Shikamaru at all yet. He continued doing the small things, as Shikamaru laced his hands through Naruto's hair, massaging his scalp in a gentle manner.

The two continued doing so until Shikamaru felt himself get harder, the more those lovely hands touched his face. He tried to get up, but Naruto was intent on not letting the Shikamaru leave this bed.

"Shika." Naruto said lowly, it made Shikamaru stand even more at attention. Naruto parted his lips, and started breathing heavily on Shikamaru's neck. Naruto licked his lips, and planted his lips to Shikamaru's neck.

Light licking and sucking could be heard in the room, Naruto continued while he also kept on rubbing Shikamaru's beard. Shikamaru hands found its way to Naruto's ass, running it slightly encouraging Naruto to continue.

Naruto lifted one leg, rubbing slightly on Shikamaru's hardened member. The room smelled like lust and want, and by the small grunts Shikamaru was giving him, he wasn't stopping now. Naruto pulled away from Shikamaru's neck to lick his fangs.

"This might hurt." Naruto whispered and Shikamaru opened his eyes, when he felt such a delicious pain shoot through his neck, Naruto pulled away and licked it. A tiny fox found its way on Shikamaru's neck.

"Shikamaru." Naruto said, hovering above that panting face, Naruto's hair hanging slightly from its ponytail. Shikamaru raven eyes looked into those beautiful blue eyes, Naruto placed a hand on Shikamaru's cheek.

"Fuck Me. I won't be with anybody for the rest of my life, so please. You are the only person in this world I'd ever allow to see me like this." Naruto said and Shikamaru placed a hand on Naruto's cheek.

"You have to love me for life Shikamaru." Naruto said and Shikamaru gave a smile.

"I love you Naruto, I will make love to you." Naruto ended up on his back and stripped from his underwear, while Shikamaru suddenly had enough energy to take control of the situation.

"You can't take it back." Naruto said as Shikamaru ghosted his breathe against Naruto's ear, watching Naruto squirm beneath him

"I won't." Shikamaru said nibbling on Naruto's ear, making Naruto moan lowly.

"I will be by your angry side until I'm dead." Shikamaru started as his hand reached Naruto's member watching As his eyes twisted up in pleasure, and Shikamaru wanted to memorize that face.

"Even in death, I'll be by your side, Naruto."

The next morning, Hizuren along with Shikaku and Asuma walked in the home. It was about 1pm and nobody had seen the children. When they opened the room door they were prepared for everything. The children having sex, Shikamaru bleeding out on the floor, arguing or them straight up not being there.

However when the door opened, they saw Naruto with his red hair in a ponytail as he leaned into Shikamaru, and Shikamaru hand twisted into that red hair, as they both slept soundly. They sighed lowly and was getting ready to leave before Naruto spoke.

"I've been thinking about this a lot, I want you three to be honest with me." Naruto unlatched Shikamaru's hand from his hair and let him sleep, they had finally been able to sleep after intense pleasurable orgasms.

"The Fourth Hokage, and his wife were my parents." Naruto said and they looked at him. Naruto could sense the air in the room shift but he didn't care.

"How'd you come to that conclusion." Naruto yawned, and took a healing hand to his back, Shikamaru was so rough with him, but he's be lying if he said he didn't like the roughness . He believed it was Kurama's doing.

"Orochimaru called me a Namikaze brat, but I carry only the name Uzumaki, unless I belonged to two clans, and then Jiraiya hiding his aura from me makes perfect sense." Naruto shrugged, and Shikaku nodded.

"It was just finally the pieces fell into place, I would like my money then." Naruto said and laid back down, Asuma walked over and ran a hand through that red hair.

"You will always be my father, Asu." Naruto whispered and Asuma nodded.

"Sleep well, Tell Shikamaru that we'll start training tomorrow." Shikamaru groaned.

"Too much of a damn drag. I would like to stay with my wife." Naruto chuckled a little, and everybody was felt a little more at ease.

"Silly Nara, you need to train. Or you can't protect our future children." Shikamaru sighed.

"The Princess has spoken." Shikamaru said and Naruto smiled.

~