Chapter 9

Xia Heng, who was bound to the winner system of life, laughed in Han Lang's arms.

No matter what happened in his past life, he was the winner in this life. He has people who love him and a good career, all of which were given to him by heaven.

If the poor life taught Xia Heng anything, it's just that what you get should not be let go.

Soon everyone found that Xia Heng had changed. He became more active and more stable.

His relationship with Han Lang soon became clear, and it was false in the eyes of others to say that they were not envious. After all, Han Lang was young and promising, and he also handsome. Although he didn't know what Han Lang's family was doing, his overall style was not like the children raised by ordinary people.

At first, people were quite critical of Xia Heng's approach. Many people said that Xia Heng was holding his thigh and relying on his beauty.

But soon those who said that were slapped. At the beginning of the next year's international design awards, Xia Heng successfully won the gold medal with a group of decorations named Fanxing. (TN: a vast sky full of stars)

*****

In the autumn of the year when Han Lang won the International Award, they held a grand wedding in M Country. Some famous people in the design circle went.

It wasn't someone else who gave them a marriage, it was Cheng Kaiming.

At this time, Cheng Kaiming had a beautiful wife. It's also blissful.

In the eyes of everyone's envy, the two men made a vow of marriage.

The vow lasted until they were old.

Han Lang, who was over the age of 80 that day, suddenly fell unconscious while pruning the roses in the garden.

Xia Heng smiled and sent all the young people who came to give condolences. He guarded Han Lang's spirit for seven days. After the seventh day, he died.

It was found that when Xia Heng died, he still held a rose in his hand. (TN: I love you)

It was said that this was Xia Heng's last confession to Han Lang.

The love that lasted for more than half a century ended with the death of two people. For a time, the design of Qingguo Peony was auctioned to a price that ordinary people couldn't reach. (TN: the peonies were overturned the country)

But even so, some people took pictures of the design drawing drawn by the designer with love regardless of the cost.

It's just because people say that it's a set of jewelry blessed by heaven, and those who get it could join hands with their loved ones until their hair was white.