Chapter 8

Listened to the calm voice of 002, Xia Heng felt that his head hurt terribly because of the hangover, and it hurt even more. This time he simply didn't ask where 007 went, but asked quite directly, "What kind of system are you?"

002 replied softly, "I am system 002. I'm responsible for releasing tasks to role players who play affectionate male second."

Xia Heng said with a smile, "I am promoted again?"

"Yes, we are also surprised by the speed of your role transformation. At the beginning, the main system thought you were a virus host who wanted to counter attack, but under strict review, we did not find any irregularities in your previous operation."

"So what is my task this time..." Xia Heng now had no confidence in this unreliable system.

Let's not talk about the criteria of how to judge the completion of the task, let's talk about the speed of the replacement of the system, which made Xia Heng thought the task was just like a joke.

He said to 002 himself, and 002 pondered and said, "Let me show you the situation of other hosts when they finish the task. You know how rare your situation is now."

Xia Heng silently agreed to 002's approach, and he soon watched the video of all passers-by's cannon fodder from the perspective of system 015.

In these videos, whether the task was successful or not, the protagonist would not be related to the tasker, who would soon be sent to the next world to perform new tasks.

Then there was 014 video. In the host it managed, no matter how hard the host tried, it would be trampled by the protagonist, and then there would be no intersection in life.

Finally, the video of 010, host of its supervision, was not intended to counter attack, but it's almost zero that could be recognized by the protagonist.

Looked at the silent Xia Heng, it finally concluded, "Our world revolves around the son of fortune, so you can be recognized by the protagonist to the extent that it is rare."

"We attribute this to your charisma, but your presence has seriously challenged our system."

"What will happen?"

"How about what?"

"Will I not be punished for provoking your system?"

"I said at the beginning that you did not violate the rules. So we can't punish you." 002 helplessly said.

"So you haven't said what I need to do this time?"

"Now all your actions are managed by you, and the system will not assign you anything."

*****

Xia Heng saw that 002 ignored him. He simply closed his eyes, but in a hazy way, Xia Heng remembered that he used to be so pitiful that no one loved him or fond of him.

Think of this, Xia Heng suddenly opened his eyes sharply, was this the memory of his previous life? Lonely and impoverished.

At this time, Xia Heng could not care about the rainstorm outside. He stood up from the cool chair. He said loudly to 002, "I remember! I remember!"

002 very languidly said, "Congratulations to the host for taking a step further to home."

Standing in the rain, Xia Heng was allowed to be patted by the rain. He remembered that he was an orphan growing up in an orphanage. Because he looked good, he was adopted by a family without children.

As a result, the family had children soon after, and Xia Heng grew up in this way.

After that....

Xia Heng has a headache. He couldn't remember it.

Just as he thought about these headaches, he fell into a warm embrace.

He heard the owner of the voice trembled and said, "I'm sorry, I won't lose you again."

Xia Heng, who was held in Han Lang's arms, suddenly wanted to laugh. This life was as beautiful as he had stolen someone loved, someone favor, somebody really loved him and cared for him.

Xia Heng reached out and hugged Han Lang and whispered, "Don't lose me in the future."

Han Lang listened and hold more tightly, he whispered to Xia Heng, "Han Lang will never lose Xia Heng in his life."

The sky suddenly thundered. Cheng Kaiming, who was hiding from the rain in the car, shouted to the two people, "Come back! It's going to thunder!"

Xia Heng raised his face. The rain wet his hair, making his peach blossom eyes more enchanting. At the moment, he looked like a fairy dumped all living things. He only heard him quietly said to Han Lang, "I'm going to take a thunder calamity."

Han Lang looked at Xia Heng's enchanting face and smiled and kissed him. The huge lightning burst in the sky. After kissing for a while, he heard Han Lang said with a smile, "I will accompany you."

A loud thunder was blowing in the sky. In this booming sound, Xia Heng faintly heard an electronic voice, "System 001 serves you. Congratulations on opening the life winner system."