Chapter 2

Xia Heng was also happy to hear this. Unexpectedly, there would be 1000 points for half of this task.

Although he couldn't afford most of the things with attributes in the mall. But Xia Heng thought contentedly, it's not bad.

Before, that suit cost him 100 points, which made Xia Heng suffered for half a day. Now he could buy more than ten suits like that. How could he not be inspired?

Xia Heng thought that his previous system 015 was right. It's much better to be a good cannon fodder and earn more money than the protagonist who was exhausted.

Xia Heng, who got the points, thought that the task was going well. After reading the published results, he left happily.

But what they don't know was, "The quality of these newcomers is not bad. Our company doesn't lack steady designers. What we need are inspiration and innovation. I think Xia Heng's design works are good." A handsome man, looked at the design in his hand, was facing the subordinates who stood in front of him and listened to him.

"Then why does the boss put Han Lang first?"

"Because young people sometimes have to be discouraged to know that there is someone outside and there is truth outside." The man, who looked like a fairy, said without hesitation.

Xia Heng, who was frustrated by the fairy, now full of joy and systematically determined of the day of the interview.

"I think as long as I make a mistake and let Han Lang slap me, in this way, he can not only be admitted successfully, but also make a deep impression on the boss." Xia Heng's eyebrows were fluttered.

"This is an ancient method of face-hunting. If you don't have enough refreshments, let the protagonist shou have a limited impression on the protagonist gong. Now, it's popular to fight with powerful people." 014 said with an experienced look.

"What is a strong face promotion?" Xia Heng was very modest to ask for advice.

"You are very strong, but the protagonist shou is stronger than you! In this way, the business ability of the protagonist shou will be greatly highlighted, and the impression of the protagonist gong will be deeper and better." 014 analysis was clear logical.

"Then... if Han Lang is..." Xia Heng asked hesitantly.

"Ha ha, what are you thinking? The protagonist shou is under the aura of fortune in the world. If you think about today's test ranking, we have been preparing for so long. The design drawing I gave you is also the most popular and high-end one in the interstellar. How about the high-end model? Han Lang, the protagonist shou is not crushed us yet, so rest assured, the protagonist shou is omnipotent!"

Xia Heng was very reasonable at first. At the same time, they had improved their confidence in Han Lang's own business level.

On the day of the interview, Xia Heng got up early and dressed properly. He came to the interview location.

As soon as he entered the interview waiting area, Xia Heng was a little irritated. He only listened to his calling system 014, "014, why do they wear black suits? Is it too strange for me to wear white...?"

014 it seemed to be a bit stuck. At the beginning, it only thought that Xia Heng was more suitable for wearing white clothes. It forgot to think about this.

Now Xia Heng was like an actor who was on the wrong set. His clothes and temperament were different from the environment and the people waiting for the interview.

But who was 014? It's not 015 without ability, so it tried it best to remedy him and said, "Don't be afraid, the better we are, the better we will be defeated by the protagonist shou."

*****

Xia Heng was nervous at first, but when he saw the information that the company had sent to him, he felt a glimmer of understanding. It was the work that made them judge them and their opponents.

However, Xia Heng looked at the two rings designed by himself with two excellent characters printed on them. He couldn't help but flashed a little excitement in his heart, which was a joy affirmed by others.

Then he looked at the other two pictures. The wedding rings in one picture were two swans, each with a diamond on its beak. The shapes of the two swans were simple but beautiful. The long curved neck and silver body looked beautiful and atmospheric.

The third picture was much simpler. There was a heart on it, and then a diamond was inlaid in the center of the heart. It looked chic, but it's not much worse than the other two pictures.

Xia Heng almost instantaneously determined which piece of work was the protagonist shou, which must be the design idea next to him. Xia Heng was so confident at the moment.

Cheng Kaiming looked at the three people in the audience who were concentrating on speaking and said calmly, "All three of your works are on it. Who will comment on them first? What are the advantages and disadvantages of these three works?"

Xia Heng quickly raised his hand to signal that he was ready to speak. Just joking, let the protagonist shou take the lead, how could he be beaten?

In this case, you must start to be strong! Xia Heng thought confidently.