chapter 3;

Harry sat up in bed  forgetting about yesterday as he drank his pain away the night before.

"louis?" Harry croaked wondering around the house. Harry peered into every room looking for his husband.  Harry's and Louis' bestfriend Niall walked into the hallway infront of the crumbling boy.

"um Niall. do you know where louis is?" Harry asked in a cute way. Niall started to cry.  Harry crooked his head confusingly at the blonde lad. "niall.. wheres louis? tell me right now." Harry demanded 

"dont you remember.. He's DEAD!"  Niall tears poured out like a controlled waterfall. Harry's bottom lip trembled as he remembered he felt anger fill him. to his left was a flower vase from their wedding.  Harry picked it up and threw it shattering the vase and leaving soil all over the baige carpet. "HE CANT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS.." Harry screamed.   there was a knock at the front door' Harry ran to answer it. The door opened. Mallory, the surgical mother, walked in. Harry smiled at her letting her in. 

"Hows Emma?" Harry smiled touching her growing belly.

"she's alright very kicky lately." Mallory said   putting her purse down."wheres louis? i got news for you guys"

Harry frowned  his eyes filling up with tears.  

"what harry? did something happened?" Mallory asked all confused like the blonde she is.

"he's gone." Harry whispered. 

----------------------------------------------------

sorry for not updating i apologize. but here's a shitty chapter. yay. feedback?