chapter 4;

October 5th 2001. Many weeks had passed since Louis had left Harrys life.

Harry  had been feeling alone. staying up all night drinking helping Mallory with the baby stuff. She was do anytime now. Harry was going to do as Louis had said Take Care of Our Daughter. 

He decided to change her name to Louisa Wilma Styles.  He doesnt feel safe in newyork anymore. He doesnt feel happy here, No one in Louis' or Harry's family.

Niall had given up on helping Harry move on but he can't Harry is stubborn throwing glass, starting fightts with him Niall had just enough of the physical abuse.

Today was Louis' funeral after the found his bondy September 19th. He was all crushed and burned frm the flames that had caused him to die to soon.

There Harry stood all dressed in black letting his eyes sock up in tears of pain. As he looked down at the casket the consumed his Lovers body for enternity. Harry's heart was slowly shattering as he stared hard at the black shiny box.

 After prayer and memories it was finally time for Harry to talk, His feet shuffled against the newly frozen grown . He walkeed up to the podium making a thud as he stepped.

"Louis William Tomlinson was more than any guy. he was special. When we were dating i would bring myself down because thats what people told me. i was gay and nobody could get over that. Louis was there for me. Told me i was beautiful and he played with my curls as i cried into his chest. we would have those i love you fights. he would always win because i knew my love could never be as big as his for anyone around him. he was a really great guy. Im glad god put us together and have a secial daughter to be brought into our lives. I Love You so much Louis. i guess i win this time don't i buddy?"

Harry stepped away sobbing as he walked into Nialls arms.

They lowered the casket into Louis' new home. It took all of Harry's strength to not jump into the casket and hold Louis' cold lifeless body to his warm heart.

As he walked away from laying a single rose on the pile of dirt, The wind blew to beside Harry.

a I Love You whispered through the misty air.

________________________________-

omg finally an update! im so sorry for neglecting this story! but i have other stories on movella Hurt and Truly Madly Deeply they're all by Loving_Zaynx Thank you for the 1000+ reads omfg i now have 2 stories over the 1000 mark I LOVE YOU UYS SO MUCH! I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW <3