Chapter 2

Chloe's Pov

"I-i'm so sorry,Alek." Then I see something that's not in front of me. In fact,it's all the way at Valentina's apartment.

*Vision*

"Stay awake, Jasmine. Stay awake. If we are lucky, Chloe has future-vision. Do NOT go to sleep. Chloe it's 9:08. Hurry." Valentina says.

*End of Vision*

"OH MY GOD! We gotta get to the apartment. NOW!" I look at my watch. "It's 9:02. We've got 6 minutes!" I bark. "GO!" Thank Bastet that Alek has a fast car and there's barely anyone out. I call 911 as we pull up and run to the apartment. "Hello,911, how may I help you?" "Friends of mine are seriously injured. I need 2 ambulances at San Jose Hotel, Room 1803, Please Hurry!" I tell her fervently."Ambulances are coming." "How did you know this?" Alek asks. "No time, gotta hurry." I answer. As we enter the apartment, I see the gruesome scene that happened minutes before. "I've got Jasmine. Will you get Valentina?" "Sure." As I run over to Jasmine, I see the evidence of a gruesome scene that happened minutes before. "Can you hear me?" I ask Jasmine. She nods her head,but it's barely noticable. Just then the paramedics come in with stretchers. "Chlo, come on I have to take you home." "Ok." Once we are in the car and he gets on the freeway to take me home, Alek starts to go a hundred mile per hour. "Alek, how many times have I told you to slow down?!" "A bunch, but I ain't listening. Oh, look, we're here!" "C.B.!!!!" "Bye,love." As soon as I enter the door, I am bombarded by my mother. I hate lying, but I do it to protect. "Oh My God!!! Where've you been?! I was about to call the cops! What the *** happened to your shirt?!" "I was out with Alek, and spilt coke on me..." "Aww...." It is so weird how mom can change from Your-in-big-trouble Mom to Giddy-Girly Mom. "Where did y'all go?" "The harbor for a picnic. Well, I'm tired,mom, I gonna go to bed... *insert yawn* I'll tell you the rest in the morning." "Night." As soon as I step in my room, I find Alek. "Ready for bed?" "Almost, now step out while I change." "Sure." Then I undress and then put on my pjs. "You can come back in now." "Cute jammies." Alek says, and starts to walk out. "Alek, will you stay with me?" I say and pat the spot next to me on my bed. "Sure, after all you have had a rough night." He says. Then I fall asleep to the beating of his heart.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_____~~~~~~~~

awwww

vote

comment

fan

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!!!!

;)