Chap 4

So sorry for the wait. i had writers block.

soooooo TO THE STORY!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's POV

~~~~~~~~

"So, Alek, where are we going? I really wanna know." I said. "You have asked me that for the past 10 minutes. I am not gonna tell you til we get there." Awww man. Alek knows I hate surprises. I- "We're here!" Alek yells interupting my thoughts. I look out the window and see that we are at a little meadow.(kinda like edward's and bella's) "Did we bring food? Or are we here to train? Or make out?" I asked. maybe I shouldn't have asked that last one considering Alek's cockiness..... " We are here to go on a date. No training. I don't know about the making out yet." he says. "But, I brought music." "Ooooh, what songs ya got?"

"Radio." " Can we listen to Y102{A/N: That is a real station.} ?" I ask. "Sure,hon.C'mere." He turns it to Y102 and we end up learning that Charlie Sheen has broke up, Justin Bieber has turned Bielieve into Acoustic, and he was also in Birmingham,Alabama, and that One Direction's Harry Styles is turning 19 in February. All that before one song. Then The A team comes on. "OHMYGOD I LOVE THIS SONG JSLEIEJKL!!!!!!!!" "Darling,calm down." "Come on, get up." I say. "Why?" "We are going to dance." I then grab his hands and place them on my waist. I then put my hands around his neck. We dance to the rest of A Team and then dance to Little Things, The Climb, and many more. Then Just A Dream by Nelly comes on. Alek starts to sing the lyrics.

(i dont know the lyrics and mums laptop is broke and im too lazy to find the lyrics.)

At the end of the song, I'm in tears. "Don't cry,love." and we kiss. It's indescribable. Alek tastes like Lemon Starburst. But, alas, someth- no, someone has to interupt. That person has a gun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun

Dun

Dah

Cliffie