~ Chapter 6 ~

Ladies and Gentlemen, Chapter 6 has arrived! For this chapter, I'm turning it over to my good friend, CeceliaMellark. Read on as she reveals the interesting, and embarrassing, secret of Flippa Brennan and Logan Johnson. Also, know I have had nothing to do with this chapter, it's all Cecelia's work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! It’s me, CeceliaMellark. I am writing Chapter 6 of RowanNightShade’s Dancing Dreams. RowanNightShade and I are very close friends and I think she is wonderful writer! In the story, I’m portrayed as Holly! Also, please read my book Help. I don’t know if it is any good or not, but I would like some feedback to find out! Hope you enjoy!

Now, we are in current day. Logan and Flippa did date for a little bit, but it was over the summer, so I don’t have anything more to write about. RowanNightShade gave me this opportunity to write a chapter, so I chose to touch up on the drama between Logan, Flippa, and I.

FLASHBACK CHAPTER!!!!!

~CeceliaMellark

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are many fish in the sea.

True statement, except Watkins Glen is where all the smelly ones hang out.

Yes, it is true I had dated Logan for a little over a year. I may have been complaining about him on the outside, but on the inside, I knew I was lucky to have him. When we broke up, I was bummed. A year is a long time to date, especially in 6th and 7th grade! I can’t remember most of the bad things anymore (MOST), I mostly remember the good.

For instance, our first hug. It was the last day of 6th grade, and we hugged like 5 times in the matter of 10 minutes. It was sweet. Another one was, this one time we had a half-day and he wrote me a note, and it said,

Dear Holly, I hope you have a good half day. I know I will!

Love, Logan

(P.S. I <3 you!)”.

The first time we held hands, we were roller skating. I could tell he was nervous, but I don’t know if he knew how nervous I was. We held hands multiple times, at Jennifer's Birthday Party, at my Birthday Party, and at some movies we saw with our friends. Now, back to Jennifer's party. At that party, were many of our milestones. The first time he put his arm around me, and the first (and last) he kissed my cheek. And the final memory of him is when I went to his house on his birthday with his family.

At school he was like “We’re having spaghetti filled with cheese at my house!”

Yeah, turns out we were had ravioli.

Then we went to The Avengers on our first date. There were many bumps in the road, but all-in-all he made me happy. Sounds like a good relationship, and in the beginning, it was! But during the last month or so, I could tell something was up.

He was hanging out with the other girls instead of me. Sometimes we would go days without talking.

Then one day, Flippa came up to me and said, “I have a bad feeling about today.”

Oh snap.

Here we go, our break up:

I heard from a little birdie that he was wanted to break up with me. So, I go over to the boys table.

“You want to break up with me!”

“.... I need to figure something out.”

“What the heck do you need to figure out?! If you have any doubts we shouldn’t be together, then…”

“My theory is, if we date for another 3 years, it will only get harder. I just don’t want a girlfriend right now. Can we just be friends?”

Want to know something? I honestly believed him.

Afterwards, I went over to Juniper’s table and told her about it, and she was defiantly not happy about it. While she was gone, one of the girls at the table, Katrina, was like “Yeah, he was saying something about liking someone else in Tech today.”

WHAT?! Well, now I was upset. I went over to my table and told my other friends that he liked someone else.

Flippa tapped me on the shoulder, and as if from a distance, she said, “It’s me.”

Yet again, WHAT?!

It was time anyway. Still, the only thing keeping me upbeat was that I was having a sleepover with my best friend ever, Juniper. We had been best friends since 2nd grade. We had let a couple of people into our friendship over the years, but it had always just come up to us. After the break-up, I had texted my mom to buy us chocolate ice cream for that night. She bought us two gallons.

I’m pretty sure one was for the family, but oh well!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flippa frowned as she heard Holly recite the incident at lunch on Monday. It was all fun and games for Holly, now that she was totally over Logan. But for Flippa, it was a big mistake dating Logan, and she would never feel the same way for Logan as she felt for Noah.