The Characters

Long story short:

I decided I should probably describe my characters, seeing as I should have done this long ago

Hope you guys enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flippa Brennan: a strong, reddish-haired tomboy, who's just learning how to use makeup. She is somewhat of a hypocrite, and is often pigheaded. She only swears when she gets really fired up, and she has had a crush on her friend, Noah Kingsley, for about 2 years. She has brown/red hair, freckles, hazel eyes and is very healthy, mentally and physically. She thinks she might be pretty, but doesn't really care. Mostly wearing blues and blacks, she hates the color pink, and thinks girly-girls are despicable. Her twin sister's name is Emily, and her best friend's name is Jennifer Host. She has a 17-pound, black cat named Black Jack, and in her opinion, black cats bring good luck, not bad luck. Loving music and fun, she mostly is a tolerable person, until she gets into a heated argument.

Emily Brennan: Flippa's twin sister, has long, dark brown, fairly straight hair, is pale, and has lots of freckles. She is a total bookworm, and is most definitely not a people-person. Pretty much hating all technology, (except her e-reader) she wants to be an O.B.G.Y.N when she grows up. She's pretty quiet, but if you tell her something funny, or get her into a heated argument (it runs in the family), she gets louder, quite suddenly. Liking a lot of alone time, she dislikes parties. (Unlike Flippa.)

Kalista Brennan: Kalista is Flippa's younger cousin. Living about 7 minutes away from them, the cousins practically live at each other's houses. She has that love/hate relationship with her brother, and she is quite pretty. Flippa is often surprised why boys don't throw themselves at her feet. She is kinda pale, though darker than Emily, she has freckles and blue eyes. Being very creative, Flippa is often forced into helping Kalista with her projects. All the Brennan cousins are very interested in the outdoors, and spend a lot of time in Flippa's woods, along their creek.

Zachery Brennan: Flippa's youngest cousin. He loves dragons and drawing. Enjoying climbing, he either reaches the top of the tree, or falls from really high. Though, worst thing so far that's happened to him was hurting his wrist. Not bad, for falling from 20 feet high. He's a handsome little boy, and Flippa has already seen 4 little girls fall for him. He has strawberry blond hair, and blue eyes. He loves the outdoors.

Amy Host: Flippa's best friend. She's really quiet and incredibly shy, with light brown hair and braces. She's an excellent writer, and an expert doodler. She screams when she sees caterpillars, worms, and bugs in general, and freaks out when fire drills go off in school. She often wears skirts with leggings, and normal T-shirts, always in bright colors. Flippa and Jennifer have been BFFs from 3rd grade, and even though they've had some bumps in the road, their friendship has been a smooth ride.

Talia Faith: Talia is Flippa's friend, with really curly blond hair and a great smile. She wears mostly purples, whites, and blues, and is so involved in acting, it's creepy. She makes everything more dramatic, whether in a good or bad way, Flippa and her friends never know. She contributed to Noah and Flippa's relationship, though not in a way she imagined. Living about 4 minutes away, she and Flippa knew each other since Kindergarten.

Carmen Gonzalez: Talia's BFF, a semi-Spanish, dark girl, with a bright personality. She went to Corning School District in 5th grade, but other than that, was in Watkins since Pre-K. She's a perfect enemy when she's serious, and she a Flippa often compete for leadership in peculiar things. She wears bright eyeliner, sometimes blue, sometimes green, sometimes purple, and she has the most amazing laugh. She is also totally obsessed with dancing.

Holly Westerly: Flippa's goofiest friend. She's BFF's with Juniper Fowler. She has has light brown, straight hair, and startling blue eyes. She wears contacts, like Flippa, and is popular. She actually deserves to be popular, unlike some of the other 'popular' girls. She is lactose-intolerant, but loves ice cream so much it's odd. She has a major crush on one of her friends, (not mentioned) and she totally deserves him. She wears skinny jeans, and a lot of pink. Always smiley, she often cheers people up instantly. She also played a huge part of Noah and Flippa's relationship, along with Logan and Talia. 

Juniper Fowler: Juniper is Holly's best friend, and is one of the popular girls. She's a cheerleader, and is really flexible. The contortions that she can do with her body are unthinkable. You have to see it to believe it. She's always playful, and an angry Juniper is not a pretty sight. The thing is, she smiles even when she's about to rip someone's head off, something that Flippa is deeply disturbed by. She has straight, light brown hair, about to her shoulders, and brown eyes, with a wonderful laugh. She always wears nice clothes, and Flippa has only seen her dress 'casually' a few times.

Mitzi Kennedy: Mitzi is Emily's BFF. She's loco, and don't ever give her a banana. (You're be mentally scarred, Noah and Logan know by experience.) She has straight, long, blond hair with blue eyes and braces, and wears makeup. She has an obsession with ponies and unicorns, and could easily pull off psycotic. She really tall and wears a lot of pink. She's normally outgoing, fun, and crazy, but when she and Flippa get into fights, all hell is broke loose.

Logan Johnson: A blond boy who used to have ridiculously long hair, Emily, Flippa, Kalista, and Zachery often call him Goldilocks. Jennifer likes him a lot, but he refused her more than once. He's a videogame geek, and is very nerdy. He also has a strange sense of humor, and has a kinda nice smile. Flippa once dated him.

Noah Kingsley: Flippa's crush, and now boyfriend. He's brown-haired, with huge dimples and a intense love for music. He plays the drums, saxophone, piano, flute, trumpet, trombone, didgeridoo, ocarina, harmonica, double bass violin, bass guitar (favorite stringed instrument), ukulele, and the recorder. He's totally obsessed. Totally. Logan's best friend, he's sorta a ladies man, but he denies it.

Ryan Deere: He is tan and has braces, with short brown hair and is terribly funny. Flippa doesn't really know much about him, except he plays trumpet in the band, and is very interested in sports.

Caden Franklin: Flippa doesn't know much about him, but he's 5 foot 11, and is very sarcastic. He likes to pick fights, and is rather harsh, in a slightly likable way. Whenever someone sneezes. he say's, "Satan Bless You," instead of "God Bless You."

Jayden Blackbird: One of Flippa's guy friends, and once again, she doesn't know much about him. His eyes look slanted, so all his friends think he's Asian. Hopefully, in a good way.

Brian Winters: One of Flippa's 'jock' friends, he's always fair and is really nice. He has blue/gray eyes, and a full head of curly, blond hair. He's really popular, but doesn't seem to take advantage of it.

Alli Annyan: Flippa's friend from Flagstaff, Arizona. She has long, dark brown hair, and she put blond and ash highlights in it. She's short, but very active and quite pretty. She loves gymnastics, dancing, and cheer leading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It any of these people are like you and your friends, vote and comment!