~ Chapter 4 ~

Heyo guys! My friends have been bugging me, and bugging me, and bugging me, so much I pretty much just have to start Chapter 4! Just for fun, here are the people who bothered me: JenSkywalker, Flamefire, XxXFantasyheartXxX, Dewena, CeceliaMellark, taearwen, SylestBond, and unicornluver. I go to school with all of them, and they're my really (pushy) good friends. :) Sorry this is a short Chapter, and I hope you like it!

*****************************************************************************************************

Waking up on Tuesday, Flippa was surprised to find her contacts still in. She had accidentaly slept with them still on her eyes! Hurrying downstairs, they started to dig into her eyeballs, making her wince in pain. Popping them out was instant relief, and she looked at the clock in the living room:

4:23 am.

"Holy shiznuts!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After waking up again, getting ready for school, and riding the bus, Flippa was glad to be at school. She went into her homeroom, who's teacher was sadly Mr. Jimmer, and dropped in on the conversation between Brian and Finn.

"-in Integrated Algebra. We already did the stuff you have on your homework!" Brian said exasperatedly.

"My point exactly!" Finn retorted. "You already did it, so why can't you help me?!"

"Weren't you paying attention in class?!"

"Yeah!"

"So why don't you know what to do?!"

"Cuz I forgot!"

"You gotta be-"

"Okay! We get it!" Flippa said forcibly. "Brian, you should've helped him!" Turning to Finn, she said "Hey, why don't you go talk to Mrs. Manahs? She'll understand."

"Ooookay." Finn whined, but at least he obeyed.

"C'mon, Brian! What's your problem? Why didn't you help him?"

Brian just shrugged, and walked away. I guess he's just in a bad mood.

Asking if it was an A Day, Flippa rejoiced at the fact she had Art 7th period, with all of her friends. They were working on painting landscapes, and she loved painting, even if her friends didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"-and that's our presentation." Flippa finished as her classmates applauded Jennifer and her. They were in Social Studies, and they just presented their Powerpoint on how the Native Americans were affected by Westward Expansion. Sitting down again, she glanced at Noah and Logan. Earlier, Noah had asked her if she could come to his soccer game. She had sadly declined, and seeing the disappointment on his face made her wince. Luckily he wasn't mad, or she'd would've broken down and gone to his game.

Logan looked at her, smirking, then jostled Noah's arm. He whispered something in Noah's ear, and Noah went red in the face, elbowing Logan back. Flippa ignored them for a bit, then looked back. Logan was staring at her, and when she sent him a puzzled glance, he mouthed Do it.

Now it was her turn to be red. Even though it was discreet, she knew exactly what he was talking about. He wanted her to ask Noah out. Logan was actually the first person to know about Flippa's crush, after she asked him if he thought Noah would go out with her in 7th grade. He said possibly, then pressured her into asked Noah out. Eventually, she did, and Noah said no. It took weeks for Flippa to feel comfortable with Noah again, but from then, things had been getting better.