!Important Announcement!

So! This account I'm currently using got hacked by someone that I just recently discovered is my old friend of mine who tells me that she's jealous of me for having this many followers than her, and so, she managed to find a way to know my password because the password is all she needs to know because every account of mine that she knows has the very same password, yeah, so stupid for me to do that...

I don't know why she did this to me, like a real reason than jealousy, and for the fact that it is really hard for me to talk her out of it but it is a better choice that I make a second account than forcing her to give my first account back to me... The problem is that, I can't transfer my works here to my second account or even re-continue it there, because she can just report it, another reason for me not to continue my works there...

And for any of you who wants to know if I can still finish this story... Sadly to know, I am pretty sure that this story will never be finished, if ever Wattpad updates in my phone, then it will automatically logs me out... And it will be a total farewell to that account...

I am depressed that all of my hardwork.. all of my fellow friends(Followers) are enjoying the progress of the stories I made... I have no other way but to leave it behind to be forgotten... I tried everything to reason with her... but she didn't...

So, if the time comes that the story isn't updated for a year... then it means that I got log out automatic...

For those who are still wanting to stay or watch my progress to my new stories, this is my second account, Matsumoto_The_Writer , Already made a new story called "Embrace By Blood" where the setting is in Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 1, it is a male reader base story, but not overpowered of some sort, the male reader will face challenges to achieve power or some sort, And if you want to know more about it, just go and visit my second account and the only story I have there....

That is all I have to say, if ever the worst happens... I am still using this account through my phone... that should be easy enough to see my weird or different style of writing or typing this announcement... That is all, Rafael Out...

 That is all, Rafael Out