Chapter 26: The Two Guardians

Liam's POV

I stood up at the front of an army... an army that I know of... an army...that serves my master... The army of the Scourge... I have changed my armor to a very different one... as I was chosen by the Lich King himself, to be part of the Death Knights of the Scourge...

I felt something is still different... But I don't know why I felt it... Until, I felt a hand placed on my shoulder as I turn to see... Y/N... but different... He isn't wearing his helmet nor her wields the Frostmourne...

Y/N:"Something wrong?"

Liam:"There is, but I don't quite know what it is"

Y/N:"Hmmm, *Removes Hand From Liam's Shoulder* I think that you are still troubled?"

Liam:"Troubled? About what?"

Y/N walks in front of me and look at the snowy fields... his back facing at me... Until, he took me by surprise by facing me and grabbing me by my neck armor...

Y/N:"You are still not committed to the cause, Liam!!!"

Liam:"Master?! *Tries To Pry Off His Hands* You're.... *Breathes Heavily*"

Y/N:"Are you going to turn your back against me?! After all I've done for you?! Are you going to betray your fellow brothers!!!"

Every word he says, is also how much he begin to drain my life source... I blinked several times to look at Y/N closely until, I saw him now wearing the helmet...

Lich King:"You. Are. A. TRAITOR!"

Those words echoes as I felt the world around me began to shatter

Liam:"No... No... NO... I will not fail you!!! Master!"

Meanwhile

???:"Hey! Wake up! *Slaps Liam*"

I open my eyes to see Veronica with a look of worry on her face... I looked around me to see that we're at the docks... I must have slept...

Liam:'But was that a dream... no, it feels... real...'

Veronica:"Hey, you've been sleeping for an hour now. I already have word from one of the acolytes that Anduin was already here awhile ago"

I shake my head to wake my senses before I stand up to my feet...

Liam:"Then there is a possibility that he's in the city"

Veronica:"*Sigh* I hate going look for him"

I saw her walking away and towards the entrance of the city of Vale, but I have my own plan...

Liam:"There's no need to, Veronica"

Veronica:"Hm?"

Liam:"I'll go and find Anduin, while you should head back to the dorm"

Veronica:"Well, if you say so, big guy"

As I saw her change direction and began walking back towards Beacon Academy, I turn and walk towards the entrance of the city...

Liam:"I will not fail you, Master... *Puts And Rests His Weapon On His Shoulder*"

Timeskip