Chapter 24: The Future Warrior Of The Scourge

Author's Note:

I have returnnnnnn..... My brothasss... Hope you all enjoy this one?!

Start

Sylvanas was told to train Anduin herself, and Y/N was the one who told her to do it... At first, she saw the child as an obstacle to her and Y/N's love... But after some days of taking care of the child, she began to get curious of how family is like... of how it would feel like to have a family of her own with Y/N...

And so, Sylvanas gave some of her dark powers to make Anduin to survive the death cold of Northrend... And spent years under the care of the Banshee Queen herself... and supervised by Y/N, or mostly known as the Lich King...

Timeskip

Anduin in his teenage hood started by straight away being trained harshly by Sylvanas, as this is also how she was trained years back when she was still alive back then... Anduin even thought to himself that Sylvanas was his blood related mother... but his father is still hidden away for a very understandable reason...

Anduin:"Come at me!"

Anduin now 17 years old... As he was training in the snowy field of Northrend, not even bothered by the chilling cold... A ghoul charge at him, as he side stepped it and drove his sword on the ghouls back and through the spine...

Anduin:"Still too easy..."

Anduin pulls the sword sideways, making the sword to slice the ghoul in half, as its upper part falls to the snowy ground and the lower part followed suit... Anduin then took the time to head home at the Ruined Castle... A castle owned by the Banshee Queen herself, Sylvanas Windrunner...

...

As Anduin had arrived through the gates, the first thing he saw is a group of necromancers outside the ruined castle. As Anduin passed by the necromancers, they look at him and bowed their heads in respect, and this got Anduin by surprise. He quickly walk inside to see his mother is yelling at a floating skeleton...

Sylvanas:"As I already told you a hundred times! He is not ready!"

Kel'Thuzad:"That is why he will be sent to Vale as not to just act as to gather information, but to also train himself to be a better warrior..."

Sylvanas:"I don't care! My training for him is enough for him to fight a horde of enemies!"

Kel'Thuzad:"You do know that this is under the orders of the Li-"

Anduin:"Mom, what's going on here?"

Sylvanas:"Anduin?"

As Anduin spoke up, Kel'Thuzad turn to see the young warrior... As he was surprised of how much he grow up, under the Banshee Queen's wing...

Kel'Thuzad:"Ah, Anduin... I've been waiting for-"

Before Kel'Thuzad could even finish his sentence, Anduin charge at him with his sword ready to slice through his skeletal structure... Kel'Thuzad didn't mind as he easily summon an ice wall to block the attack and Anduin to get him...

Anduin:"What do you want from my mother?!"

Sylvanas:"Anduin... would you please calm down..."